Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango kush pickup*pics*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jkush279, Jul 14, 2011.

1. What's up guys I've never posted before so I figured why not. I just picked up 2 oz's of some mango kush it's smokes sooo good

Attached Files:

2. nice pickup..how much did you pay??

+rep for first time poster

3. 2 oz?? what'd you pay for that?

looks delicious. :p

4. I paid 625 for two

5. It is delicious it smokes really good. It's real fruity smelling and the smoke is real smooth

6. My jaw dropped. NICE weed!

7. Das expensive! But it does look orgasmic is my mouth.

8. Ya the average price where I am is 350 an o so I got a little break

9. i need to try this

10. damn 2 oz. nice, enjoy my friend

can i come over plz :) ?

11. Very nice nugs their brotha, Mango Kush is one of my favs anything mango for that matter :D

12. Wtf this looks nothing like mango you troll, but that it's some good looking weed,......jjkz bout da mango

13. :rolleyes:

14. #14 w1n5ton, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That is so damn much money..... I'd rather have a pound or two of mids for the same price but I'm hard up, that looks like some fine ass weed though

15. dank first post man

REP

16. can i have some ?

17. #17 jkush279, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    A pound of the cheapest bud here is about 900 so for where I am the price isn't to bad

18. that looks delicious, wish i had some. love anything that tastes great