Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mango kush or cali kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Devski, Oct 10, 2010.

1. alright so i got the option of pickin up either mango kush or cali kush tomorow at both 20 a g just tryna get opinions on whats better cause ive smoked cali b4 and it was amazing but ive never tryed mango. thanks

2. I'd say.....your most reliable dealer. :smoke:

3. i'd get the mango just because im the type of person that likes smoking new strains. Or you can try and get $10 of each

4. I currently have some mango kush and its pretty good but nothing special so id try the cali kush lol

5. Haven't smoked either, but I'd go with mango.

Mainly because i'm just addicted to mangoes... honestly I've probably had every "mango" product in the supermarkets (at least here in NZ..)

6. dude for real get the mango kush, ive smoked many different strains and my most memorable has been the mango that i had a while ago, i would definitely recommend it

7. alot of people here have said good things about the Mango kush also, i heard its a very good tasting strain.:smoke:

8. I'd go for the mango, very good and have always had very good experiences

9. I've had mango before and I'm smoking some right now actually. Def get the mango, it's good shit. :hippie:

10. #10 Devski, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    alright thanks guys im gonna go with the mango :smoke: sadly i have enough only to get a g but i still got like 2 bowls left of some og and a gram and a half of headies :cool: but i didnt wanna pass this up cause kush isnt around here to much haha