Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango juice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Doc Grinspoon, Oct 18, 2011.

1. For some reason my mom bought this juice called Naked: Mighty Mango. It's got a bunch of fruits in it, but mostly mango. It says on ingredients that it's pureed mango. Does this stuff still have the chemical that will get me higher? How much of it do you think I would have to drink?

2. I mean, dude if the ingredients list on the back of the bottle says mango juice or mango anything, it should help. I thought it was a myth tho..hmm..

3. I honestly don't know. Its naked so its natural. So yea it probably does. Just drink a glass of it bro. It won't get you that much higher so its not worth it to make yourself sick trying to drink the whole bottle. Just drink a glass then wait 45 minutes and blow that.