Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mango juice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by canabisk1ng, Mar 17, 2010.

1. just read a thread that said mango juice increases tho potency of weed, this true?

2. i think it just makes you get high quicker

3. I dont know but it's delicious so why not give it a try?

4. true that ill try it next time i blaze lol

5. I heard eating a mango 30 minutes before you blaze = super stoned. I'll havetaa try it, also, can anyone back it up?

*sorry for hi jacking but it kinda goes along haha.

6. i heard this here and i went out and bought a mango, and ate it and then blazed a little after i was done. i got faded but not any more faded then i usually would off a joint. idk from my experience it didn't really work :confused:

7. well damn thats probably the best way u couldve answered it, shit u just tested it haha

8. You need to buy a FRESH mango, eat it 1 hour prior to sesh and enjoy. It makes a real noticeable difference in your high.

9. ok well does any1 know why it does that lol?

10. I have never heard of this but damn, now I want a mango.

11. mango tapioca ftw!!! i should try this tomorrow....

12. I almost always down a litre of 100% mango juice a half hour before my session. The best way I would describe it as its like your tolerance goes way down. Its a more clear enjoyable high rather than a tired, lathargic high.

13. it tells you all about it and why in the thread you read it in.

14. My school just got a mango (and 2 other flavors) slushy machine(s), basically have unlimited access to them, plan to test it's effects and report back. The mix says they're made with real juice, so it may work.

15. No, you need a ripened mango. It's cuz of a natural compound called myrcene, it's found in mangos and cannabis. I still haven't found out if it just makes your blood travel faster or if it's just because there is more of the compound...

16. Not exactly - though, as usual, there is a kernel of truth in your question.

Using FPE (Fermented Plant Extracts) processes, it is true that using certain tropical plant fruits can increase the uptake of phosphorus agents in a soil.

Generally the way that these products are used to grow plants is using a lactobacillus agent (like EM-1) to 'ferment out the active agents' from a plant to feed another.

See Gil Carandang's work here - link

It works. It's inexpensive. It's almost free.

HTH

LD

17. Can't hurt. The things are damn good. I'd eat one before and one when I started munching.

18. Yes, it works. I drank a bottle of that Odwalla Mango tTango stuff an hour before I smoked, and I got way higher, way faster. Not to mention, I'm sure the vitamins from the mango helped the comedown, b/c I didn't burn out nearly as badly. Go ahead and give it a try. I don't know if it works for everyone, but it definitely worked for me. :smoking:

19. its because there is more of the compound