Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mango haze Houston area

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheGreenWalrus, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Picked up 2 gs of this the other day and it tastes incredible and blew me on my ass. Sorry for the low quality phone pics. Getting an eighth later will post better pics.

Attached Files:

2. I wish I could get blown while on my ass.
    Nice nugs.

3. It's a nice feeling

4. I was using innuendo :ey:

5. With friends like these, who needs enemas?

6. Getting gdp with more mango in a few mins its gonna be a good day

7. lime green color, beautiful buds :hello:

8. Damn son...shit looks yummy

9. H-Town looking good.:cool:

10. Yeah man just picked up some gdp and more mango haze get pics up as soon as I finish this bowl

11. Here's what I got, it was all in one bag but its easy to tell them apart the mango is lighter and gdp is darker. Don't see a whole lot of purple on the outside of the buds but you can definitely feel the power of the purple in each hit.

Attached Files:

12. Damn nice I got some blue dream today :)

13. Lucky blue dream is one of my all time favorites

14. me and my buddy used to drive to texas to get pounds for 400. i thought u guy only had mexican brick down there lol

15. Haha I actually have never seen brick in my area, I just get some high mids at Schwag prices. I'm under the influence .

16. Looks nice man.