Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango Diesel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swoop Swoop, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I'm picking up 4 grams of some Mango Diesel tomorrow for $70 and I was wondering if any of you guys have tried it. I couldn't find a review on leafly or another site so please give your opinions and say what you have to say!

2. If you can't find a single review then your dealer may be putting a troll name on to make u pay more. You're buying just over an eighth for $70, that's a rip off.

3. I found pictures and they look identical. That's how I know. And where I'm
    From (404) $70 isn't too bad.

4. 70 for 4 grams is extremely bad anywhere if you ask me.. id never pay more than 40 for an 8th.

5. You clearly don't live in new england. An eighth for 60-70$ is common.

6. OP never said where he was from. Most likely from the states.

7. I know I'm just saying if he's from NE then that price is acceptable. This is why i wanna go -.-