Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MANGO before you smoke... Come on, seriously?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zepp, Apr 30, 2009.

1. #61 allabouttree, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's win.

2. Lol Np

3. wow. I just bought mangos in the groceries today, can't believe this thread came up!

4. How important is it that the mangos be ripe? I have some mangos fresh from the store in my fruit drawer, but they're still a bit hard/stringy.

5. Me and my mates bought a healthy mango slurrpee drink about an hour before we started smokin, one joint in and we were fucked. (3 of us daily smokers) very good high similar to the very first experience on bud.

6. ohh they work, they work they work they work :D

Just eat one like a half hour before ya tokee upp, dont juice it, not that it might not work, but on the rare occassion of doin the mango thing, just guarantee it'll be worth your whilee :cool:

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_zI8VaE-ng&feature=feedlik]2nd Worst Video On Youtube About Mangos - YouTube[/ame]

8. Lol i love mangos. I guess everyone has different tastes. :p. The only downside to it is getting a damn string of mango stuck in between your teeth! I shall try this in the future for sure but not at the moment because sadly, I have no contacts. :(

9. WHAT :eek: ahahha i love mangoes man!!! theyre the shit come on mayne ahahaha :p

and yh i heard this does work, ima try it soon :)

10. eat a whole one, works great!

be careful the skin has the same toxin poison oak does.. so if you get poison oak/ivy, dont eat the skin.

11. I dislike Mangos but love the taste, so I throw one diced mango fruit, some ice, a little OJ, some sugar, and some vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream in the blender and make an amazing shake. nomnomnom

12. Why does everyone hate the taste? MANGOS ARE FUCKING CHRONIC YO. and they do increase my highs noticeably.

13. This is the reason your supposed to eat fruits! TO GET HIGHER

14. #75 TheFelienator, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    I puked the damn mango, its disgusting. Gonna come back with an edit, once i manage to digest some

Update: i can confirm a 60% high increase from eating 2 mangos.
    I cant believe how effective this is