Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MANGO before you smoke... Come on, seriously?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zepp, Apr 30, 2009.

1. the easiest way to eat a ripe mango is to cut it in thirds with the skin still intact
    so you'll have the bone and two hunks of the fruit
    use a spoon and eat it out of the skin like a bowl
    yumm...i'll have to try this some time soon

2. Good thinking, I skinned it like a potato then carved off cubes and chunks till the core was all that was left, then I ate it.

3. lol nahh it gets too messy that way
    mangoes are kinda staple fruit in my house so you learn after a while
    ...i just noticed i called the pit a bone :smoking:

4. dude, mangos are gross.

5. Looks like the experienced smoker forgot to write a report. :)

6. I agree.:hello::hello::hello:

7. How do you guys not like mangos?

8. I have a suspicion that everyone who hasn't liked mango probably ate an under-ripe one. When they are ripe there aren't any strings or anything and they are damn tasty.

9. Random I had a Mango today after lunch and an hour later I smoked half of what I normally would have and I was just as high if not more. I was actually wondering why I was that high, then I see this thread now and I guess that mangos do work, only thing that would explain it.

10. I've read about this mango business and, even if it isn't some turpine that effects your brain, the placebo effect is still pretty awesome.

11. The whole Mango thing is just a mind thing.

12. The placebo effect is still pretty awesome? Haha...just close your eyes and pretend your higher than. It works if you believe it.

13. never tried it but if it dosent work i wont care...

i like mangos

14. Whoever thinks that myrcene (or whatever the fuck it's called lol, not a common chemical) is placebo is wrong! I notice an entirely different high 30 minutes after eating a fresh mango than normal...I've tried it 3 or 4 times and gotten the same result each time.

15. it does work...mangos are amazing...end of story.

16. Thank you. It does work, eat a couple RIPE mangos.. and then you'll see. Wait a good hour, then burn a fatty, or smoke a few huge salad bowls out the bong and you'll tell the difference, I swear.

ITS NOT A PLACEBO EFFECT. End of story. :)

17. No, have you tried it?

Funny, everyone who has tried it says it definitely works, yet the people who haven't tried it are skeptical.

Hmmm.... :rolleyes:

18. Yeah, it works without a doubt. All you non-believers, give it a try and see for yourself. Make sure you eat a fresh, whole, ripe mango. Heck, even eat 2 if you want to get even higher!!

19. what about this. Mango flavored juicey jays?

20. Ha, no those won't work. They are mango FLAVORED. I don't think they put myrecene in papers buddy. However, if they did, I would buy those all the time!!