Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango Alcohol Drink and Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by agd, Jul 13, 2010.

1. ok so i heard that if you eat a mango it can increase or affect your high.

Well I was at a store and i saw some smirnoff ice mango and i was like i gotta try it.

[​IMG]

Will this work?

and if it should, should i drink it before smoking, during, or after?

Thanks bunches

2. Yeah, and skittles are healthy.

Fruit-flavored items and fruit are very different. There is not one bit of Mango in that smirnoff and won't affect your high at all. Mango (the actual fruit) has Mycrene in it which helps THC pass the blood-brain barrier quicker. As such, eating a real mango an hour before smoking will result in easier stimulation of the brain. Only by eating the fruit will you achieve this, not by using it as an excuse to get drunk.

3. Yeah i dont get drunk off these.. lol

4. Do they at least, taste good? I've been looking at those (for the flavor, not the high).

5. We allll just got ICED!

6. Oooh yeah they go down pretty well when your high or atleast for me lol

7. Sold American.. I'm gonna try some this weekend. :p

8. I find them to be ridiculously too sweet but a couple of my friends seem to like them.