Manga discussion thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by Faded Skies, May 8, 2011.

1. Fairy Tale's latest chp was pretty good.

2. i don't know what the fuck a manga is and i don't feel like doing any further research. but ahhhhhhhh do i love mangos. i could talk about those tasty fuckers for a while.
    Mangos, Mad Hoes, and Matching clothes...
    no mangas needed

3. Japanese style comics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ^ ahhh now i see. i guess i'm not what you'd call a die hard fan or lover of them. i do like a lot of the style used in japanese animation and their video games/culture/etc.
    i love the boondocks if that counts, ha closest thing that i can think of

5. Portus
    Uzumaki
    Junk Force
    Girls Bravo
    Eerie Queerie
    Gravitation

6. I like senien manga I haven't read any in like year but its time to get back in to it.

I like Blade of the immortal and vagabond the most.
    Also there's a really intense manga called Shamo that was awesome but they don't make it anymore and the story never ended so that sucks.There's others but im high and can't think right now.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Slam Dunk
    [​IMG]

7. ^^ fuck yeah, you have good taste.

8. I've never really been able to get into manga as I never really liked Shonen stuff. Usually when I find a Seinen read, it's very short, or it takes the author months upon months for a new volume.

However, I have read:
    Fooly Cooly
    Trigun Maximum
    Love Hina
    Suzuka
    Ghost in the Shell
    Akira
    Gunsmith Cats
    Tenchi Muyo

Aside from that, I've never finished anything I've started. Tempted to read Fair Tail because as much as I'm generally not a fan of extremely obvious shonen series, I quite like the anime and wouldn't mind seeing how closely it follows the manga.

9. Ichi the killer
    [​IMG]

10. #30 Faded Skies, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011

Th only reason I'm reading fairy tail is because it was made by the creator of 'Rave Master' which was fucking amazing. :hello: All the bolded ones are epic man.

11. lol never seen this guy before, this is an experience.

12. sundome,uzumaki,GTO,chobits,

13. Lol I just realized I didn't read ichi the killer I watched the anime.

14. I need a new manga to read, recommendations?

15. What kind of manga are you in to? Shonen,senien ect...?

If you like violent action packed manga any of the mangas I have posted are good.(slam dunk isn't violent)

16. I like all types of manga, especially violent ones. I'll check out some of the suggestions the blade before you posted. Deadman Wonderland is fucking EPIC btw.