Mandela seeds takin a break?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by RobertHope, Oct 25, 2008.

1. my buddy tryed orderin some seeds from mandela seeds co he said they said that they was on a break is this true?

2. mike has been sick for a little while now...they slowed down on seed orders and stopped providing for re-sellers but have always insisted that the strains aren't going anywhere and mike will be up and running again soon...all we can do is hope for the best! good vibes mike!

3. soon as in like jan?

4. Soon as he is better and able... dont rush the man he has done alot for cannabis strains out there today by keeping the old school strains alive just like Nevile and Shanti so be patient grasshopper and allow the man to make his full recovery and get back to what he loves.....all good things come to those who wait;)

5. whats got him sick? not tryin to rush anyone its just that ive been doin a bit of research and ive come to the conclusion that mandela is the way to go. and im sure im not alone here. also u have any feed back on mandela?

6. Lets just say he will be back before you know it and as for his illness let him tell you himself when he returns not my place to say especially since i havent spoken to him personally only to a friend of his i met in amsterdam a few years back....keep the faith he will return

7. well he must be pretty dam sick cus i whould think the profit margins on seeds gots to be over1000percent ud have to be pretty sick to walk away from that for a while. anyway best of luck to him

8. i don't think mandala is in it for the profit margins:p

9. let me let u in on a little secret EVERYONE is in it for the profits. they might love what they do but if it dont make them money then they whouldnt be doin it. and there prices r very fair i think. but 30-40 bucks for 10 seeds thats got to be a profit of at least 30bucks after its all said and done.