Mandela Effect Real life examples thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Danaluet, Aug 10, 2018.

1. some good real-life examples of Mandela Effect for those who don't believe it...

1. Dolly in the James Bond Moonraker had races, but now if you look at that clip again, her braces are gone.

2. Was there 4 or 6 seats in JFK's car when he was assassinated? There are very old photos and footages showing its 4 seats but there are also other high pixel photos showing its 6 seats.

3. Publishers clearing house says on its website that they never hired Ed Mcmahon, the guy that everyone remembers giving out publishers clearing house checks on TV!

(3:52) is the Ed mcmahon part

You guys must have more, welcome to add to the list.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 2. Was there 4 or 6 seats in JFK's car when he was assassinated? There are very old photos and footages showing its 4 seats but there are also other high pixel photos showing its 6 seats.

It was a Custom Limousine with 3 full sized bench seats.
    Front seat was Driver and SS agent
    Middle row was Texas Governor Connelly and his wife.
    Back seat President and his wife.

The cars on display and photos in the times are standard 61 Lincolns as nobody was allowed near the real one or would pay to reproduce a copy of one just for display in later years.

Strike this one one as a fake story just asking somebody old enough to remember would know.
    Helps if your a bit of a car person and know what your seeing in the clips the average person doesn't expect like a triple seat car.
    [​IMG]
    Hell they even sold scale models.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Here's one, In Wizard of Oz, was it “Toto, looks like we’re not in Kansas anymore”or “Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore”?

3:55

Add on to the list if you have found out examples that are not yet online.

4. Ed Mcmahon was a spokesman for American Family Publishers....people just confused the 2 due to the publishers in both names and they both ran sweepstakes where money was won

the wizard of Oz line is ive a feeling, it was typical phrasing for the time period, people misquoting it over the years doesn't change the line...

Mandela effect is bunk, people have faulty memories
    occams razor, which is more likely, people with faulty memories misremembering things, or alternate timelines?

• Like Like x 1
  5. If I remember correctly, alternate timelines is one of the reasons given for the Mandela Effect; some of us were on a different timeline when/where, say, it WAS “Berenstein” bears..... I don’t know. I’ve had really weird shit happen to me that makes me question everything. I really think anything’s possible.

6. The bears gets me.
    I remember in school we had a song and remember saying STEEN and not STAIN.

I was like 5 or 6 though, so who knows.

• Like Like x 1
  7. In the year 2011, I was awake watching a movie on netflix called Metropia and half way through the film I was fading in and out of conciousness a friend was over, and we experienced a major black out, I am not talking about electricity but our conciousness shut down and rebooted and we woke up at the same time to the movie it was hard to concentrate or follow I feel like we all died in 2011 and respawned in a parallel universe.

8. This shit isn't real. Its a psy op. Ever read 1984, what was Winston Smith's job?

There is no freaky physical change of history, just preparing yall for the true tyranny that will become more apparent over the coming years.

9. Ugh .. there's always one