Mandela dies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by forty winks, Dec 5, 2013.

1. R.I.P Defines the word Strong.

2. Is it fucked up that I was thinking that this guy was gonna die awhile ago?

3. The world needs more men like that. RIP.

4. I'm kinda pissed now.

I decided to see what the MSM was saying, and of course MSNBC compared Obama to Mandela.

Thats highly insulting to Mandela. MSNBC can suck nuts.

5. Fuck MSNBC -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb5xVT4mK_4

6. It's hard to see this man go .
    However , he was struggling so this may have been for the best .
    His legacy will certainly live on and he will definitelydefinitely be a roll model for all people struggling against broken systems and oppressive regimes , not just south Africans.

7. A real hero, may he rest in peace.

8. I was sad to hear of his passing. This man made a tangible impact on the world around him. RIP

9. #11 Lenny., Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    Hierdie is die oomblik van my diepste hartseer. RIP Mandela

Dude was a legit warrior. 27 years in prison and then having the will to fight for what he believed in. 

10. The word "hero" is used way too much in our society nowadays but Nelson Mandela is a hero in the truest and purist sense. I wish I had half the courage of that man. My balls are but BB's to his bowling balls. 

11. We dedicated our gig tonight to Nelson Mandela.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA81bMvO2_o

12. He was like Castro outlived everyone!

13. I'm very sad today. Even though he lived to be 95 years old I feel like he should have lived for much longer. I just hope people won't forget him anytime soon.

14. #16 AugustWest, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013

the people of S Africa sure won't forget him..

Webster's should change the definition of Man in the dictionary and just put a picture of him in there.

some people talk and some people act.. that man acted and made a difference...
    we should all be humbled by a dude like that.. it's so easy to sit back and cry on the internet..

15. Yeah. For someone to sit in a jail cell on Robben island for so long just for his political beliefs only to keep fighting after his release is really a sign of selflessness. He was one of the people I admired most.