[Mandala HashBerry|400 watts|Soil|Biobizz/Grotek]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by PropheCy604, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Hi!

I restarted a new grow after my girst full grow. I was growing Nirvana B52 which I harvested 3 onces with 2 plants. Really good smoke! :)

Now I'm starting my second full grow and I bought some Mandala Seeds / HashBerry seeds! :)

They will be in little squares pot for 2 weeks and after that I will transplant them in 3 gallons pot until I know the sex. I hope to have 4 females. 3 that will be in flowering stage and another as a mother in the veg cabinet.

NO TRANSPLANT AFTER I KNOW THE SEX. Bad experience in my first grow doing this. I will top them and LST them as well.

Germination went good. 10 on 10 !! :)

1 germinated in 22 hours. 8 in 36 hours and 1 in 48 hours. And now 2 of them showing them up thru the soil! :D:D

I did a new tag to put on my picture to identificate them.

bye

Attached Files:

2. Ill be keeping an eye on this one. Good luck man!

3. nice lookin setup.. GL man!

4. looks good, gl

5. they look great! why is there plastic over some of them (the first four)?

6. to trap in moisture and to stop the soil from drying out (cant have a seedling germinating in dry soil!!) i usually use aluminum foil with 3 small holes poked in it. Had a bad experience with plastic wrap (i really hate that shit, i had the glad cling wrap and it just kept falling off the pots)

7. 5 of them have a plastic wrap and 5 don't (they have too much soil). The one without the plastic wrap have sprouted! :)

I started the humidifier because the growroom was at 30%. Its now at 38% and keep going up.

8. Looks good.
    Keep it up.

9. They are in soil since only 2-3 days and I can see already a root at the bottom of the pot!! Its weird!

10. Has it poked through the soil yet?

11. Yes! The root have the shape of the drain hole (cercle). The plant is in soil since saturday and have sprouted yesterday. Impossible that is rootbound already...

12. Hashberry roots grow very fast and are huge in relation to the rest of the plant. I could believe the tap root hit the bottom of your container, that sucker shoots down at an amazing rate.

13. HI!

After one complete week of 24/7 lighting here how look the plants. :) I start 18/6 today.

Attached Files:

14. nice how did u do ur germenation

hasberry is a good strain

15. ProhpeCy,

Congrats on the first grow man, +rep! I'll be pullin up a chair for your grow man :smoking:

16. Paper towel method.

I will finally use the BioCANNA ferts (BioBloom and BioBoost). In my next grow of Hashberry I will use the BioCANNA soil. :hello::hello:

17. Plants look good. Right on schedule for 1 week old I presume.

18. 1 week old from seeds but they was 4 days old from sprout. I put a tag with the days on it in the corner of the pictures.

19. Hi!

I started water only foliar (pH 6.3) during night to compensate the low humidity rate. That worked pretty weel with the B52 during the grow stage.

We can see on the picture the leaves that are twisted a little. I think its because of the 38% of humidity when the light is open. 52% when close.

Attached Files:

20. Sup dude. Lookin good!!!! I have 2 plants on 12/12 right now, hopefully 1 will be female. Well, good luck on your grow!