Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Managed to get stung by a scorpion...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PoolToker13, Aug 6, 2011.

1. after smoking a nice blunt of purp. :smoke: Haha, the sting doesn't hurt and actually feels good. :hippie:

Anyone ever been stung or bitten by something while high cause I'm kinda freaking out ha

2. idk but if you die hopefully youll start triping balls first. thats how i wanna go out.

3. Aren't scorpions poisonous? I think you should watch it carefully. Maybe go to a Dr.

4. they are poisenous but rarely deadly unless you are very sick or a child.

5. Like a random ass scorpion or a pet Emporor or wtf ever their called

6. Random scorpion in my house lol

7. was it big or small? Small ones are more poisonous

8. You might be fucked good sir.

9. Yeah depends what state your in anyway the deadliest scorpion in America isn't that dangerous unless you have a weak immune system or young or old so you should be fine.