Man...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigd^, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Man I just want to post that, I appreciate alot of what goes down here in Pandoras Box.. fuck I guess im glad I opened ,it eh? lol anyways...

Im currently on 5(7.5) Hydrocodone, 10mg(OxycCodone/325APAP), 3mg Klonopin, 15milligrams Diazapam, 3 Tylenol 3 (30mg Codeine, 325 APA). On top of that I m going to subligual a 10m more diazapam and a about 50mg of dephinhydramine to help with the itchin, ( boy doam I itchin right now ) .It's all about the money, and catching a grand old buzz with an extreme euphoria sensation. . And I smoke a joint of some midgrade to the head. Oh yeah.. and gonna watch the departed as im railin off to bed. Been a good 4/20, and an extremely good 4/21.

I know they say "No pics or didnt happen"; but I regret to imform you, I simply do not have a digital camera. I know I used to, because I've posted pics before. But sometimes people really arent just trying to get attention.

You know what blades? When it comes to Pandora's Box, this is my home man.. and fuck the corny shit.. you guys really do have alot to what I can relate with, so I can help and not feel alone at the same time.

OH YEAH.. Im playing my favourite game of all time: Final Fantasy 7, for PC.. (now come on guys don't hate"

Peace out to all blades; even the ones who aren't at home the Pandora's Box.
    Sincerly,
    thebigd^

PsI cant wait to read this thread in the morning, to refeclt how badly this was typed out.. i gotta close one eye, as if I was drug to check thourh all text.

2. I can't believe how WELL you typed that, honestly. I've never done any of those drugs, but I cant imagine i would be able to find my keyboard haha.

3. shit man, well thank you.. it took me a very long time, as did this post lol

4. Hahaha, go thebigd^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Hell yeah. Reppin the PB.

And dude, I am too playing FF7 on PC.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN WE'RE LIKE TWINS.

6. YOU GUYS ARE BROTHERS!

I always got mixed up when I saw those avatars..

7. haha what up Lou dog

8. Pandoras box is pretty much my home for now until i get off probation, them im back to recreational marijuana use, sorry people :p Since i cant smoke weed im going to do other drugs, well even thought weed is not a drug... The Govt still cant stop me from getting high:smoking:

9. haah, you both love sublime, as do I. This girl at my school is bring me a sublime DVD CD package galore tomorrow. how awesome is that!!!

10. OMG CODONE dude.. they say everyone out there has a twin.. and i guess thats what it is.. and hell yeah.. WHUTS UP LOU DOG.. and and reppin the motha fuckin rocky road ice cream as we speek.. and one more joint to go along with the after meal cigarette!!

11. Hell yeah!! it's probably the everything under the sun box set.. i bought that a few months ago.. its a great collaboration!

12. The live cd Stand by the Van is my favorite.

13. Nothing beats the live version of KRS-ONE and Pool Shark off of that CD!

14. The box indeed, ROCKS!!!

15. Final Fantasy 7 is epic and a complete mindfuck when your tripping.