Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man why are our minds so different?...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mcoogle, Mar 25, 2010.

1. I mean, why do we do the things we do, act the way we act, and describe how every mind is different?

... hahah :bongin:

I just smoked weed, by the way.

2. Cherish your differences, after all that's what makes you unique.

3. i think the same shit all the time

4. yuppppp

5. Because if we were all the same life would be boring and pointless.

6. Two things
    1) this is odd because the other day my friend and I were walking along, and he says... "what if we all drove white cars...?" Which led to a long conversation.

Secondly, humans are so similar and don't even relies. Just think about how many species have died out over the many of millions of years.

7. Genetics, man.

8. different chemical balances, genetics, knowledge and a few other thousand things

but are we really all that different?

9. Ok this is just a theory that i though of when i was shroomin once but i somewhat think that everyone when born like without any mental problems or anything has the same mind. but its how we grow up that makes us different our parents, family ect. but if we all grew up together or under the same circumstances we would be nearly the same?

yeahh:smoking:

10. well put

11. we all bleed the same.

12. This. In all honesty what truly makes people different are one's experiences during the beginning of their life and how they cope with the situation. Its about environment and circumstances more than anything, however there is an unconscious aspect of the brain we seemingly can not communicate with which also makes people different(inhibitions and decision making on a subconscious level)

13. I'm a pretty big believer in Nurture over Nature. Genetics can only give us so much. The way you are raised ultimately determines how we will act in future situations. We can only go by what we watched our parents do.

As for the subconscious level, I believe that smoking has helped me reach into my own subconscious to a certain extent. I'd be really interested to see if anyone else feels the same.

14. Damn, this is a deep thread. I like it! :bongin:

15. Lol we can tell you just smoked weed

"Man why are our minds so different...?"

In 30 years that will be the new hippie quote after "What a long, strange trip its been.."

:hippie:

16. Everyone thinks different but everyone can get along as long as they don't try and force themselves upon one another. For example, one of the guys who works for me is a friend of mine, and when I was on vacation I brought him back an "I <heart> Jesus hat because he is a hardcore christian despite the fact I have an upside down cross tattoo'd on my right arm.

It's kind of fucked up how a lot of people different as this can get along fine in the real world but dumb government groups try and seperate everyone. Fuck, I used to smoke pot with a 58 year old preacher back when I was 20 and we got along great.

I'm also fucked up so I will probably trail off an rant in a few other posts before I go to bed, Apoligies beforehand.

17. Please watch spirited away. (There's no answer to your question in it, I just think you'd like it)

18. Is that the one about the horse..?

And I was thinking about this a few days ago while shrooming, sort of. I was thinking about how my views on something will never be the exact same as someone else's because in someway subconciously I will percieve/understand/feel it in a different absolutely unique way that I won't be able to replicate in them.

19. Haha, no man. The japanese anime. Seeing the interactions of beings that see the world in completely different ways, is kind of what I saw in this film.

[​IMG]

20. Definitely sounds better than that one with the horse!