Man whose WMD "fairytale" led to 100,000 deaths confesses all

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ignatius Cock, May 25, 2012.

1. #1 Ignatius Cock, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvntaL3nxEw

Man whose WMD lies led to 100,000 deaths confesses all - World Politics - World - The Independent

Curveball supplied the fairy tale than enabled Bush to get his rocks off invading Iraq.

If there was any justice in this world Bush, Powell and the rest of that disgusting NeoCon administration would be facing the hang man.:mad:

2. So if Hitler said the same thing during his time period I guess it would be alright as well?

I'm not being serious either.

Where have all the death penalties for people in government gone?
    I don't believe in capital punishment EXCEPT for people who work in office that willingly lie.
    Let's vote on THAT sort of bill and see how fast it passes.

So this guy tells the truth, does he have to pay any reprimands to the people of Iraq?
    Most likely it will just be a story that makes a news station tons of money.

3. #3 NasaJoe, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
    Obama is doing a great job continuing Bush's crony nation building while at the same time he's cleaning up the image of never ending wars. He went from a platform of bringing the troops home to expanding the drone war to 6 countries and just signed a 10 year agreement to have security in Afghanistan. His charm and bullshit are really doing a number on Americans.

If it wasnt for this liberty movement we would've been in Iran a long time ago as the general population is apparently complacent with our terribly flawed foreign policy.

On a separate note in regards to going after Bush... It'l never happen, ever.. The Establishment looks out for their own. Jon Corzine and the rest of these characters walking around free has proven that enough.

4. Curveball is not the one to point the finger at here. He did not order the bombing, invasion and occupation of Iraq.

The most alarming thing about this case is how the CIA and US administration used the word of one "traitor" as the basis for invading a sovereign country.

Makes you wonder what fairy tales they are inventing about Iran as we speak.

5. Damn.. I was hoping Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Perle and/or the rest of the NeoCon gang had come forward and confessed that the invasion of Iraq was based on lies :(

a very good book about Curveball, the failures of our intelligence agencies and the Bush administration's bloodlust for a war in Iraq is A Pretext for War

6. The media reports will always credit 'officials', 'officials' said this, 'officials' said that.

They never tell us who these officials are or who they work for.

7. Yeah it's a disgrace. Feel real bad for the people of Iran. Bet it's gonna get bad. Probably another million will die. Just think about them, knowing it's coming. As americans stand by and applaud.

8. They applaud war, and they boo the golden rule. I facepalmed so hard when I first saw this live during the debate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v8qtZ3I5AM]Ron Paul Booed by Insane Debate Audience for Endorsing the Golden Rule - YouTube[/ame]

9. Exactly Americans for the majority are absolutely mindless ignorant brainwashed sheep. "WOOOOOOOOO, DRINK BEEER, BOMB ******S! WOOOOOOOOO"

It's absolutely hilarious. The retards outnumber us by like 100/1 lol it's hard to make any progress against the corrupt establishment when the people are brainwashed behind them.