Man what the fuck happened??

Discussion in 'General' started by iTOKE719, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Alright blades this past year has really got me down, I know i'm not the only one but I just wanted to vent and maybe get some feedback but anyways my story goes like this..

Two months into the summer after graduation and I had left a half gram in a dip can laying out somewhere and of course my parents found it and the next day, "Your going to Alabama to live with your grandma."
    The fuck you serious man? I got a one day warning before my flight and wasn't even aloud to go hangout with my friends for the last time so i snuck out and showed up later and flew out to alabama.. so fucking gay

Fast forward to a few weeks ago I had been dry this whole time, i mean we live on a damn farm and I already went out lookin for some all natural buds haha :rolleyes: but anyways i figured out the local gas station had some spice and I made a bong to smoke it with and of course... my grandma finds it and tells everyone in my family and now they're saying "were so worried about you" blah blah blah

WORRied about what! what the fucking fuck its weed yall are actin like its meth or some shit anyways, its been almost a year and this whole damn situation has been blown so out of proportion
    and ill probs end up having to go to some counseling:mad:

2. how old are you?
    if your 18 then get the fuck out of alabama
    become a man of the streets
    ride rail road cars across the country
    and do some crazy shit

3. Seriously if your 18.. how can your parents send you to another state? Like wtf.

4. What have you been doing with your life, exactly? I have to assume you arent making smart choices

5. Yeah man if your 18 you can just tell them all to FUCK OFF

6. you gotta job man? a car? get the fuck out of there.

7. I didn't do anything wrong, at the time they wanted me to get a job and I had no problem with that other then finding one and I missed an invterview at BK since i left not any big deal, and im going to community college at the moment... with a 4.0 atm.. I dont think im doin much wrong i just like to smoke pot..

No job.. was getting housing allowance from the via my dad being in the military so long but I think he will stop giving it to me now but i have 2 grand saved up and idc how but im gettin the hell out of here after the semester for sure.......

8. And yes I am and was 18 at the time but shit all happened so quick lol

9. #9 Zef, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    dude, no car, 2000 in the bank and talk of semesters, your in college? and it sounds as if you aren't paying for it. stick around man, that is a big big investment your parents are making, you can't back out on that...actually you can and you should if you where the one footing the bill...but you aren't

edit: actually even if you could, school was a good idea for me, granted it was a non traditional school where i studied the only thing I really love..but whatever.... stick with it.. or dont

10. Do they not like your friends? What are they like?

Im not trying to imply anything, just trying to get the whole story

11. tell your parents and grandma that your balls finally dropped and your off on your own

12. Being a teenager is so hard...

13. Eh just don't toke till you graduate man... not that hard.

14. Tap those alabama bitches like they were a cob of corn..

15. Alright he's obviously over 18.

But you need to get a job, a place, and independence. Asap.

16. thanksman, yeah I've tried to get jobs here but my grandma and I hardly get by on her money and we live 30 minutes from anywhere and drive a shitty yukon, 3 trips to town trying to turn in apps is a full tank..

but in the summer i wana move back to colorado and my friend has a place that he said hes more then willing to let me stay at, If I dont have a car id just be bummin off him basically and I dont wana do that

Oh mman sucks bad definitely wana stay in school though. future computer programmer here :hello:

17. How'd u like the spice??
    I tried some a couple days ago and it was kinda dull compared to weed, my hands were shaking and I got a lil paranoid lol o and nothing felt enhanced.
    I'm sayin fuck that stuff for now on

18. haha better then nothing thats for sure, one i picked up though I can tell you was a fuckin trip idk what it was but it seemed like some goverment shit lol

but they have a brand 3 grams for 20 which ain't bad gets the job done for now:)

19. Fuck spice I'd rather smoke nothing.

Its incense!

20. Yea man I did some research on it and found out it's been giving ppl seizures and shit since it came out :eek: ..
    Supposedly u can't die from it thou