Man.. What is America coming to?

Discussion in 'General' started by Herb Pheonix, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Nothing Great by the look of things:eek:

2. You get arrested for not picking up crumbs? What in gods holy fucking name is going on inside the heads of the people that decided to do this?

3. Lol I'm glad I'm out of middle/high school....

4. People are fuckin stupid. Good thing it's 2012. Countdown til December 21st :) :( :) :cool:

Ha ha If only

5. Yep, it is crazy to believe that half of the pretty much innocent shit I did back in my school days in the 90's would have me hauled off in handcuffs today.

Hell, I remember back in the eighth grade me and friend were just being dumb asses and decided to start a "Satanists" club at school the same way they have their Christian clubs and math clubs and whatnot. My friend made up some sort of flier with the stereotypical pitchforks, pentagrams, and whatever with some kind of description of the club. The principal got a hold of it and wound up calling our parents telling them while he couldn't legally do anything about it he would just want to know if it was his kids. If this happened today they would have probably assumed we were about to shoot the place up and had us locked up in no time.

And before anyone points how dumb a "Satanists club" was and the inconsistencies with the symbols we used, we were just dumb eight graders mostly doing it for a laugh.

6. This is really sad to read about. I dont understand how our country is being more and more policed. I guess part of the reason is many people are fine with letting this happen for "safety reasons". Sometimes I wish I could be president and run this country the right way. No matter how much money is being thrown at me. This honestly makes me want to move overseas once I'm older. Maybe somewhere cool like Australia or Germany.

7. That's what everyone's gonna start saying

8. whats it coming to?

where was it before?

9. Im pretty sure i committed more than a few felonies back in the middle school days in the 90s. Hell i got into so much trouble on such a regular basis that the school sent a petition in to family court to have me put on probation which they did end up doing.

10. North Korea had similar practices decades ago. Look what happened to them....

You deserve it.

11. ???????

12. There have been police at inner city schools since the 80's. But of course no one bitched about that because it was only in the ghettos.

13. We had police, but we never got arrested for petty shit

14. i had a cop at my school.

he just chilled at the entrance to make sure no creepers came on campus and i guess to act as an "incentive" for kids not to ditch. that didnt work.

15. Uhmm, my school had police officers.There were at least 3 of them. They were cool though

16. Ya I had Deputy Drake :cool:

He was chill as fuck. I know at least 5 or 6 people he let walk without any problems (weed related)

On the other hand...

I think every one of my friends that smokes cigarettes got tobacco tickets from him lol

17. Well thank our litigious society for that.

When you live in a society where a teacher can get sued for something as simple as breaking up a fight, eventually you have to bring in professionals who know how to restrain people properly in the eye of the court.

That way the school has some insulation when little Johnny's parents decide to sue.

I'm not saying it's right. Just saying.

18. Why everyone bitching about the USA? Your free and can do whatever the fuck you wanna do... Meanwhile soldiers over in Afghan are getting blown to bits.. yall are some fucking pussies