Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

man what a fuckin day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.bubbles, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :devious: EVERYONE GO LOOK AT THIS KIDS PICTURES!!!! HES A FRAUD!!!! :devious:

[COLOR=\"Red\"]You\'ve been here since January...of this year...and you\'re going to disrespect someone who\'s been here for years??? I don\'t think so. *RMJL[/COLOR]

2. lol DAMN Mr. Bubbles, I was on your side at first but...after seeing those pics, i just dont know

3. how do you look at someones pics?

4. below his username it says \"gallery\", click on that

5. dont poke fun at this cat, he has pics up of himself with a 9.

lookin thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugged out. ya herd?

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Be more respectul or leave GrassCity. Period - TokinBlue[/COLOR]

6. Whos a fraud? Me or Mr. Bubbles?

doober wow hes got a 9. A little shit gun that\'s probably a high end pellet gun and if it\'s real once again wow your so hard because you own a 9mm. Its true a 9mm also makes you a G.

When hes holding an M4 then Il have a tad bit of respect.

7. that is one bad fucking ass rubberband gun man

8. I say that you should get some nice white friends and stop listening to rap music. It\'s the law of attraction dude, if you hang out with ghetto dregs of society you become a ghetto dreg of society.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]\"Ghetto dregs of society\"??? You\'re judging people on a weed site??? WTFE!!! You\'re also going into the land of racism with your post, as well, and that\'s not tolerated.*RMJL[/COLOR]

9. hahaha that gave me a nice laugh man.

10. wow u guys need to chill

toke....

11. ms BUBBLES is the fraud lmfao i bet that was his name in jail....... word lmfao
    this kid is a fuckin joke!!!!!!:devious:

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Who the hell are you to judge someone. If you can\'t be respectful, then don\'t post. Simple - TokinBlue[/COLOR]

12. bubbles you\'re a fucking riot man. How tough can you be with that baby face? You\'re a real G ya feel? you\'ll feel it when i fucking slap you in the face. till then keep rolling bleezies and smoking dro with your homies. dont forget to thizz a bit YA FEEL ME?!

[COLOR=\"Red\"]What the fuck? Continue with the disrespect and see how it gets you out the door. *RMJL[/COLOR]

13. Wow..It\'s almost depressing to see..what a loser.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]This crap isn\'t tolerated here. Grow up. - TokinBlue[/COLOR]

14. im glad to see furl spreading

15. thats what i say but if they want to get technical

.45 acp ruger p90 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=63f9ed6b-af5f-4515-9c13-43a0e075fb7e

20 gauge charlas daly 12 gauge new england and also the 45

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=63f9ed6b-af5f-4515-9c13-43a0e075fb7e

and heres a 9
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=f02c2f08-c3cc-41da-a331-b117e67b83a5

dont make a dick of yourself man..on the city u gotta give respect to get it and i have gave plenty of it..and i still do

16. Seriously Mr. Bubbles you\'ll get more respect if you tell the truth and not lie about being some hardcore thug.

17. i never said i was a hardcore thug stop just stop

18. Ignore the hate Mr.bubbles. Smack talking should only make a person stronger.

I really really hope that the mods here on GC are putting in a effort to get rid of people like this. It would be a shame to see the the colors of grasscity fade due to the immaturity of a bunch of \'stoners\'.

I see so much of this everyday and just to think. If I was mod so much of this would not be happening.

Mr.bubbles you are a veteran, well respected and known member of GC. Everyone cares about what you have to say and nobody cares about what they have to say. Just remember that.

19. Yeah i don\'t get what\'s with all the hate and normally i don\'t say anything but you do look pretty young

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.