Man Vs Wild

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, Aug 4, 2009.

1. i just have to make a thread about this.

i just cant get over how crazy bear grylls is, this man is a legend and there is nothing else better then packing some bowls and watching this man wreck shit on tv. hes so entertaining to watch and some of the stuff he does is just pure bravery. he is kinda a hero to me:p
    Anyone else watch our boy bear?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Les Stroud will ALWAYS TRIUMPH!!! ;);)

Nah, seriously though, I think a lot of Man Vs Wild is done more for entertainment purposes than information purposes.

If I want to watch someone find new and exciting ways to use his piss, I'll go for Man Vs Wild.
    If I want to learn something about survival... I'm watching Survivorman. :smoking:

That's just how I feel. :p

3. i know what u mean lol no worries, bear just does random shit in some barren waste land while les stroud actually attempts to survive out in the wilderness :p

btw post 420 <3 hahah

4. #4 LCM, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
    The difference between the two shows is the shit Les Stroud does is actually practical for the average Joe and you can learn from him and how to do it for yourself. Bear Grylls is flat out crazy, wrestling crocodiles and making snow shoes out of twigs, etc. Fun to watch nonetheless. I'm downloading the Will Ferrell special right now lol

5. yeah that showes the shit lol the Les Stroud one is actually legit though or so i've heard. their both chill to watch so whatever

6. Absolutely true.

7. i watch it when it catches my eye, i find it funny about the whole hotel during night thing but he really does have some good advise and great ways to survive but surviverman's still my favorite, they both remind me of the book called "the hatchet" my favorite book.

8. That was the first book I ever read. It was really good.

9. A buddy of mine and I think about what it's like to be Bear's cameraman.

"I don't wanna go in the fuckin river dude."

"It's fine, come on"

"Naw man. I got kids."

10. Badass pics

11. I prefer survivor man cause that shit is real. I heard this guy eats with the camera crew, and they slip him hotdogs and shit lol.

12. I also have seen a lot of these type of stuff at National Geographic Channel, Last week there was a program on this particular channel in which a person tasted around 10 animals and then he decided that what animal has the worst taste :)

13. Man and his camera crew Vs Wild.