Man Tries To Cover Abuse by Claiming Ghost Attacked Wife

Discussion in 'General' started by SirenWasHere, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Woah that's fucked, ghosts are really out of control these days.
    I think we should bring back human/ghost segregation, separate drinking fountains and all.

2. Ghosts don't go in kitchens, just sayin'.

3. people just have no imagination these days

4. Your acting like it couldn't be true?? One time a ghost punched my kid..

5. [quote name='"reggie221"']Your acting like it couldn't be true?? One time a ghost punched my kid..[/quote]

Elaborate :eek:

6. my son told me that he was gay.. i blacked out. 45 seconds later, i regained consciousness. his nose was broke there were scratches all over his face !! he was bawling. he never did tell me exactly what happened so I have come to the conclusion it must have been a ghost. So scary to think there may be supernaturals in the house :eek:

7. I remember this one news story, where a women used that lame excuse, she claimed she got pregnant by a ghost.

O wait, thats a excerpt out of the bible.

8. [quote name='"reggie221"']

my son told me that he was gay.. i blacked out. 45 seconds later, i regained consciousness. his nose was broke there were scratches all over his face !! he was bawling. he never did tell me exactly what happened so I have come to the conclusion it must have been a ghost. So scary to think there may be supernaturals in the house :eek:[/quote]

I can't wait till you get banned.

9. [quote name='"reggie221"']

my son told me that he was gay.. i blacked out. 45 seconds later, i regained consciousness. his nose was broke there were scratches all over his face !! he was bawling. he never did tell me exactly what happened so I have come to the conclusion it must have been a ghost. So scary to think there may be supernaturals in the house :eek:[/quote]

You're a pile. It sounds like you have some deep seated, repressed, homosexual memories. I'm straight, but its not normal to hate homosexuality that bad.

You're a terrible father, a terrible human being, and you belong behind bars.

I hope that post gets you banned.

10. I hope you two ridiculously stupid people get banned.

Don't you know being ridiculously fucking stupid is against the rules here?

11. [quote name='"reggie221"']

Wow

Better hope you ment you blacked out as in you were just laying there like asleep unconscious

And the ghost was the one who.did that to your kid

Sounds highly unlikely but
    Cmon dude

Really?

12. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']

I hope you two ridiculously stupid people get banned.

Don't you know being ridiculously fucking stupid is against the rules here?[/quote]

I'm confused

13. My comment applies to you to, it just so happens that you posted at the same time as me, and I couldn't add you in on it.

14. Why are you guys being so anal? It was just a joke he made -_____-
    I laughed.

15. Im not surprised.

16. It was a fucking joke...

17. [quote name='"SoloG35"']

It was a fucking joke...[/quote]

Mannn. Who's the avatar girl

18. holy shit GC is testy today

19. #20 Solipsist NPC, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    If you must know, I didn't wipe my ass good enough, and now it won't stop itching, and Ive been using to much krokodil, practically all the skin on my left forearm is hanging off.

Got me abit on edge. Sorry.