man this sucks!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by no_way420, Jan 12, 2009.

1. ok so my girl has been bitchier than usual today and honestly its been getin to me! i mean she was just been a straight C**T, and the shit that she was sayin was really hurtn my feelings. well anyway to make a long story short i broke up with her and now im sittin in my car listen to music and tokin outta Bong Marley...sorry you all prolly dont really give a shit but i needed to vent! :bongin:

2. Girls can be bitchy, its in there nature. Its better to just say whatever, and let them get it off the chest and shut up. you just need some time to urself, im sure she was just in a bad mood or some shit and it will work itself off tomorrow or what not. If not, fuck the bitch, your too good for her. Happy Blazing though.

3. pms anyone? haha idk.. cuold be a possibility. what kinda shit was she sayin to you?? enough to make you break up with her of course. j/w

4. she kept calln me a dick and would shoulder bump me whenever we would walk around in the house, im not goin into detail but just shit like that.

5. Tell her to shut the fuck up and tell her to stop bleeding.