Man this sucks:(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sebae09, Jul 20, 2007.

1. well i was just arrested less than 30 mins ago, and it sucks man. seriously the U.S.A may be the best country in the world(so everyone thinks, not me tho) but damn they are makeing a huge mistake by criminalizeing people that enjoy something that mother nature made for us and theres nothing wrong with it, its a plant for gods sake. man im so moveing to amsterdam soon

Man fuck the united states, im out of here

I hope to talk to everyone soon and be carefull, the goverment is really trying to crack down on us over something stupid

Now im off to smoke a bowl out of my Roor before i go bury it for later

TOKE ON MY FRIENDS

2. arrested or put in hand cuffs and let go?? lol unless you posting this thread for jail lol

3. i sat in jail untill my wife got there with cash

4. u got arrested and are already home in 30 minutes dam consider yourself lucky hah

5. ya really it took them about 9hrs to get me out

6. Yea....it normally takes ALOT longer. How'd you get busted?

7. MOVE TO CANADA !!!! =]

thats what im doing.

8. man we had just got done blazeing and turned down the wrong road and ended up in a licence check

9. DAMN! i was sitting in the station, hand cuffed to this fuckin ocward (sp?) positioned pole for 7 hours because the cunt of a cop took her god damn time and liked to make us wait, trying to get more info out of us. Bitch didnt get shit.

I hate small town cops. Fucking HATE them. Funny thing is that the same exact thing happend in a city and the cop radio'd it in and the person on the other side said " Do you need a patrole car?" and he looks at us and goes " Naww, ill just take care of it. These are good kids"

I shook that cops hand and told him he was a good guy, not a prick like other cops. :hello: