Man, this sucks!

Discussion in 'General' started by Misfit520, Apr 8, 2007.

1. I just found out my little sister has started doing coke.:mad: :(
    I want to tell her not to do it, but its really hard when she offers me some, and me being who I am, can't refuse it and say yes. It also makes me really pissed cuz back when I was really into it she said all this horrible shit to me about me doing it. I dunno...it was a pretty big shock to me because of that, and damn does she get good shit, my fuckin whole face is numb from 1 line.

2. ahh dont be a prune about it. i wish more of my family members did drugs, family reunions wouldn't be so fucking boring =/

3. Its not drugs in general, its coke. She used to do heroin with me (She's the one who got me into it...) But she was born with a hole in her heart, it is still there...if she does coke it will stop healing and get worse again...

4. You both really should stop, she could die... she has a hole in her heart...

5. yeah, if you dont wanna ship her off to rehab, then you should try to ease off of it, and smoke some herb together to support your quitting. i dont know much on the subject though, i've never been hooked on anything...physically that is.

6. I've basically quit coke other than when offered for free. Me and her smoke weed together all the time, but I can't be a hypocrit and tell her not to do it when I did it for so long and still do it occasionally. I've never been physically hooked on anything either and I smoke heroin...I've been psychologically addicted to weed for a few years now...