Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

man this sucks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tastytrichomes, Jul 29, 2012.

1. #1 Tastytrichomes, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    every night i stay up mad late... very early in the morning, maybe until about 6 or 7 am and then i get tired. absolutely cannot fall asleep before then. i might even feel sleepy, but then an extreme urge to eat comes over me. it really sucks. i've tried just about anything you can think of. i even try my best to wake up early in the morning with minimal hours of sleep, and my mind and body still want to stay up late into the night. most of the time that's hard though. if i dont have work i'll just sleep until 2 pm the latest, cause i dont want to miss my whole day

anyone else like this? i really need some more bud :(

AND FYI i'm on the internet now just to post this shit on grasscity yes, but i have tried my best to sleep tonight

2. I feel u. If I'm up pat 2 my brain just starts a new day

3. Same thing happens with me. You can take melatonin to even out your sleep schedule again. My schedule always seems to go back to staying up all night though.

That sandwich in your signature looks so good right now by the way hahaha

4. This happens to me whenever im out of weed too; try an all nighter, that always works for me

5. Shit man. This is gonna be how I am when my Summer sack runs out. I'll probably have some mild withdraw symptoms too.

6. That can happen when youre suddenly weedless. Id say to take melatonin to even out your schedule again, and remember, you definitely dont need the ganja to sleep!

7. Chamomile tea helps

8. Try and fall asleep around 10 or before. I find that if I go much beyond this, I will push it to the limit

9. Starve yourself for 16 hours and it resets your sleep schedule. Saw it on cracked

10. If you're still up at 7 am, without any sleep, start the day without any sleep and you'll be tired by that evening.

11. Wake up at like 6 in the morning, not 2. If you do that consistently and have a busy day, you'll probably be wanting some sleep

12. got lucky today. i set my alarm for 12:00 and i was about to set my alarm later because i only got five hours of sleep. luckily my phone was on literally a percent of battery and i couldn't access my phone when charging it so it forced me to wake up ;)