Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man...this is fucked up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ice Toker, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would have hulked out on the spot.

2. That's fucked up man.
    You should learn a few things from this though:

1. Never follow a drug dealer into a suspicious spot.
    2. Always keep your eyes on said drug dealer (How did he get behind you anyway?)
    3. Never buy weight from a new dealer.

I've had something like this nearly happen to me before, one of my chick friends gave me a number for some guy. I texted him and agreed to pick up 1/4 for 60 bucks and when I went to the park to meet him he sent me another text telling me to go to the parking lot. I went there and he and a friend were sitting in his car and they both got out really quickly when they saw me.
    The guy starts talking to me and his friend starts inching around to get behind me when I just look at him and say "stay in front of me or I'll break your arm" and finished the transaction.

It's good being 6'5 and 200 lbs :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.