Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man...this is fucked up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ice Toker, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haunt him like an animale and break him. Send him a text msg saying " I will break you"

2. This is the reason I bring a knife to all my pickups unless I really trust them. And I also never try to buy weight off new people but hey, shit happens. Next time bring a buddy or two whos got your back. And if he pulls a knife hes a pussy. Id rather get shanked than lose all that shit, and he prolly doesnt have the balls to do it. Track that fucker down and beat his ass and steal his shit.

Shits rough, sorry man. Sucks that buying weed has to be so sketchy and violent :/

3. Invest in an airsoft gun and spray paint it black. I pulled that shit out once during a similar situation and the dealer and his buddy hauled ass out of there. Gave me the biggest adrenaline rush of my life plus I got to keep a zip.

4. Lol... going into a secluded area with a new dealer? Why in the hell would you do that if you're not packin' atleast your own knife for self defence? Not only that, you brought all that extra stuff you didn't even need for the deal...

Hate to say it, but you were begging to be robbed by some punk.

5. I don't suggest that. You never know when the other guy will have a gun and if they figure out it's fake you're even more fucked in the end.

6. #86 breakdanzer, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If he pulls a knife on you obviously he doesn't have a gun... Why the fuck would he not pull out the gun?

7. fuck ya i would have turned around and fucking cracked the mother fucker

8. I have the solution to your problem right here buddy!

It's a program you can remotely install on your Android device AFTER it has been stolen!!!!!

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lookout.labs.planb

So install that shit, it will update you with the location every 10 minutes, get some friends and go give that bitch what he has coming to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us know how it goes!

9. #89 joeya28, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You deserve some serious +rep for this... nice find dude

10. Try to track ur phone. Most phones have gps and arnt hard to track with a little research.

11. Or your twisting his knife hand fails and he stabs you.

EDIT: while we're going with these stories of what we would do in this situation, i would rip his heart out and show it to him still beating before he died.

It'd totally work.

12. a similar thing happend to me... it sucks man never buy weight off a new dealer, and always bring a freind now matter what. Never go into deals alone

13. i got robbed for a half o, but he didnt take my phone and shit... thats fucked up. get all your friends to jump him

14. Thanks man, hopefully a bunch of people see it and it can help em!!! :hello:

I actually Stumbled on it a few hours ago, then saw this thread...it was destiny.

15. [​IMG]

16. To all those who say that you guys would twist the knife out of his hands would you guys really? Not only if you guys fail you would probably be dead or in the hospital and how do you guys know that he only has that one knife on him? I know if I was someone going to rob someone else, I'd bring more than a knife if the knife didn't work on the person, so you guys can't really say you would fight him just because he has a knife out, he could have other weapons on him even if you get the knife out of his hands. I'm not saying I wouldn't defend myself, I'm just saying I wouldn't fight ANYONE who is trying to rob me unless I know for sure that he only has one weapon on him. Keep smoking blades :smoke:

17. This is why I go to all my drug deals carrying C4 strapped to a deadman switch.

18. What the fuck you mean you dont know what to do? He's got your cellphone someone posted up an app you can install to your phone without it being in your hands.... GPS track it...

You got his number or your boy does, Set em up.

Put some work in homey... 500 worth of shit + A JOINT + NUGS... like damn what more incentive do you need to go fuck someone up? Seriously.

In richmond... That joint and a nug was enough for him to be shot at. Whats it take for where you live to go put some work on someone? Fuck that - you piss me off for posting this thread and not making that guy pay for his actions....

GO PLAY KARMA.

19. You should have just self destructed. It would have knocked you out but there's no way your opponent would have withstood the power. You'd probably come back before they would (if they came back at all), so you could recover your stuff, piss on them, and head out safely.

edit-
    Unless your self destruct attracted attention. I dunno, I guess it depends on the area. No telling what would have happened now though =(

20. He wouldn't cut you, he's obviously a coward if he had to use a knife in the first place.

Sounds like a dirty fucking scumbag to me. I'd find out where he lives and saw his limbs. Teach him to steal money from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.