Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man...this is fucked up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ice Toker, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ya new dealers i only get a gram to try the stuff and so im not out a lot if im disapointed as for you getting jacked. i would be on the look out for this guy. and i wouldnt bring a knife. rob his bith ass or beat him retarded, or both lol. not cool to be robbed

2. Call the ***** that gave you his number...ask him about it, demand he tell you where he live, ask if he was involved. If he was, head over gut the motherfucker and go to the dude that robed you's place...and throw a Molotov cocktail through his window. Its the only sensible thing you CAN do.

3. wow so many panzys, fight next time, at some point the knife was not at your neck and that is when you should have made your move. And for all you wimps saying oh what if he died over it not worth it, WELL IF HE DIED IT WAS HIS TIME AND AT LEAST HE WENT OUT LIKE A MAN. Panzys are lucky you live in this cushioned time.

4. Get yourself a knife and find him and punk that bitch.

5. if that ever happens to anyone else, just say, "go ahead do it, all my friends know where I am and who you are, have fun going down for murder"

6. your a dumb ass, I would rather live my life another 60 years than die over the ammount of money that can be made back 100 times before I die

7. What the fuck.

8. Got robbed of 210 also mate..
    My dealer pulled something similar except with a gun. I had bought from him around 10+ times. He moved away & I guess that's why he did it.

9. you're only going to make $20,000 in the next 60 years? lol.

10. throw cinderblocks through his windows

11. Rape his sister.

Or wait it out and steal his firstborn son.

That will show him.

12. If you trust your friend you want to make sure the person you met was the dealer because recently alot of people are watching where dealers meet people and chancing it posing as the dealer. Sorry if this makes no sense i cant formulate sentances while high.

13. I prefer super crowded places for stuff like this. Safer to blend in with traffic and a crowd.

Smart thing not losing ur life for an android phone. Karma will deal with this bitch no doubt.

14. Call the cops and tell them it was an armed robbery/assault/attempted murder???? and possible a big penalty beacause of the amount of worth he stole from you

15. ^^^^And tell the police 'He robbed me while I was trying to buy illegal narcotics off him officer'...?

16. About two years ago something similar happen to me, dude had a knife and took $300 from me, I smiled and handed my stuff over because I knew in an hour I would have it right back. Me and 5 of my boys rolled to hit apt, dumbass was dumb enough to let my best friend in (he knew he was my best friend to) we rushed the door beat the fuck out of him and I took my money back and that's the day I got my ps3 :) lol

17. Dude your android phone can be tracked if the gps is on... if not your screwed. Call your cellphone provider and tell them what happened. Eather way you pay $100 for your phone being stolen if you had ins.

18. Damn, not sure where you are but kids in Chicago are robbing people with guns, if I woulda been face to face with that punk I would have taken his ass down and put the knife to his throat, then woulda made him beg for his life. Jack his cash. Also your friends shady as fuck if he's dealing with punk ass kids like that, get your friends together and fuck that kids day up

19. That was a learning experience, stay the f*&k away from him and that area. go back to your friends and find out wtf?

20. Lol anyone who tells you to put your physical well being in jeopardy for some cash and bud is retarded. No amount of money is worth dieing over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.