Man Stabbed And Be Headed In Canada

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2green2, Aug 1, 2008.

1. pretty fucked :confused:

2. So true....

3. there has been 2 other threads about this.....stop spamming plz

4. [​IMG]
    Try checking the date next time, son.

5. Just to help you guys understand the scenario, this bus was not a city bus, it was a cross country bus, and at the time of the stabbing it was in the middle of nowhere. People always sleep on this bus, because depending on how far your going you can ride the bus from one coast to another. (we're talking about weeks although you may have to transfer to another bus every now and again)

As for 'stepping in' and helping the guy out. You would have to be fucking off your rocker to step into a situation where a guy is ferociously stabbing another man. First off the guy that he is stabbing is likely already dead, and second off all your going to do is provoke this dude to do the same thing to you. Would you rather that the headlines read 12 dead on a bus after passengers manage to subdue psychotic killer?

Thirdly, in Canada most people don't carry around weapons; you rarely if ever see guns, and we don't raise wack jobs like this on our home soil. Some one or some thing got to him.

6. Clifford Olsen.

7. He's from Surry British Columbia, 2,057 miles away. I'm not saying we don't have any wack jobs in canada; people are shot all the time in winnipeg, but this level of grotesque isn't seen around these parts; they call it 'Friendly Manitoba' for a reason.

The man who did this will have dreamt about doing this for a long time; and I wouldn't doubt it if he was tortured as a child.

8. I agree, but using a spoon is the way to go

9. haha yeh i realised this but was too late, plus I was high. I kept thinking it was some type of city bus. Doh!

I actually rode in one of those traveler buses once. Pretty comfy. I can see how it would be hard to get outta there if your attacked.

10. I didn't read the story you posted because thats all anyone fucking talks about up here anymore.
    Apparently dude was super calm as he was stabbing the guy, which is really scary, and supposedly now Greyhound customers have to go through metal detectors (this'll prob drive the cost of bussin' it way up, but its worth it)

11. nope. And they won't be considering adding them in the future. The greyhound bus makes stops at every little hick town, and to put metal detectors at each on of these stops wouldn't be feasible.

Oh, and the perpetrator of this crime wasn't from manitoba (as I suspected). He got on the bus in Edmonton (about 1400 km from winnipeg) and aparently never said a word on the bus.

His victim got on in Brandon, after the perp. had been on the bus for like a day or so.

There is still no word whether the perpetrator was a canadian citizen or not.