Man smuggles a gun into jail.

Discussion in 'General' started by Koala89, Jan 23, 2012.

1. o my lawd

2. Dude I went to an adult video streaming site, a popular one and saw a video called, "how to train an asshole". You should take a moment and just search around for that video. I've seen alot of things go up alot of assholes in my life, but nothing like this. Pure insanity. I'll bet this girl could have put a rifle up there, let alone a .38 revolver.

3. ward somehow stored this 10 inch long .38 caliber gun in his rectum

4. I gotta be honest I feel bad for the reported who had to do this news piece.

She's probably new lol.

5. He fit a pistol in his ass? Damn, he must have been popular in the showers :laughing:

6. woulda been funny if it went off

7. I guess he'll be prepared for prison.

8. 10" long!! WTF! "What you doin pookie?" "I think they gunna get me on my warrants today.. Im packin heat!" LMFAO

9. cheezus fawk

10. Inmates reported it.. Wasnt gunna stay up there forever!

11. He has to be gay right?

12. He was only experimenting.. Jeez.. lmao

13. Man, my a**hole hurts just thinkin about what this dude did. What the fuzz?!

14. I shoved a gun up my ass before...

...Then I took a bullet to the rectum

15. That's nothing! I once fit a pistol and 7 hamsters up my ass.

16. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']Dude I went to an adult video streaming site, a popular one and saw a video called, "how to train an asshole". You should take a moment and just search around for that video. I've seen alot of things go up alot of assholes in my life, but nothing like this. Pure insanity. I'll bet this girl could have put a rifle up there, let alone a .38 revolver.[/quote]

Lol wut....

Why? Never mind.