Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man! Sin City!!! Traveling with no mary... :(

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PinkMom, Feb 1, 2010.

1. I'm usually SO excited for our annual trip to Vegas. But this year, I'm not as much. See, hubby and I are now daily smokers and we really will miss our MJ.

What do you seasoned tokers all do when you travel?

We're middle aged and don't fit the typical stoner sterotype... so I wonder if we'd be able to score anyhow. Is it legal to take a pipe?

Any advice for a sweet girl?

2. Just clean your pipe really well, and you should be able to take that with no worries. Are you taking a plane? If you are I would just suggest mailing it to yourself at the location youll be staying at. If your taking a car, just tape it securely below the wheel well or some other place under the car that looks promising.

Be safe

3. isn't mailing really dangerous?

4. I wouldnt recommend huge quantities, but this is an idea.

I keep my bud in a Centrum for men bottle. Its semi air tight and can hold 1/2 OZ of normal sized stuff. Just buy a couple of those, wrap them up and mail them to where you are going. UPS or Fedex is probably a good option. Just make sure you dont put a return address on them.

Or if your really scared (never done this, just thought of it) go to build a bear workshop, buy a stuffed animal without stuffing in it and get a box. Pack some weed in it and some of your own stuffing, put it in the box, and mail it.

Wait for some other people to reply though, I have never mailed anything like this and don't know all of the security measures.

5. Anyone??? :) Pretty please???