Man Sets Taco Bell on Fire: Chalupa Did Not Have Enough Meat

Discussion in 'General' started by weednotcrack, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Man Sets Taco Bell on Fire: Chalupa Did Not Have Enough Meat - International Business Times

\t A dissatisfied Taco Bell customer took fiery revenge on an Albany, Ga., restaurant because his Chalupas did not deliver on their promised largesse.
    The unidentified arsonist -- who is still at large -- tossed a Molotov cocktail at the drive through window after a Taco Bell employee refused his demand for more meat in his two XL Chalupas.

The man ordered the Chalupas to go and after getting home determined they were inadequately stuffed, according to the police report compiled from the account of the store manager who answered the suspect's phone complaint. He demanded that his order be corrected and the Chalupas filled with more meat.
    Cynthia Thompson explained that she "could not accommodate him because the business was closing." The man then said "You must be one of them ******s up there," before adding, "That's alright, I'll just come and redecorate the place."
    Not long afterward, Thompson, along with her fellow employees, "could smell gasoline but was unaware of where it was coming from. They then realized the fire outside of the drive thru window." \t

Haha, this guy is crazy:laughing:

2. This guys gettin shit done :cool:

3. a big Faq to the advertising department over at TacoBell.

XXL

4. Gotta love the South

5. There was a story in the states a while back, I think at taco bell too, they increased the price of the tacos by like 70 cents or something and this guy went nuts, starting shooting the staff with an airsoft gun, then the cops came and he fled, then took out a fully automatic and started firing at the cops haha.

Not trying to thread jack, just related thought I would share haha.

6. hahahah i dunno pretty funny at the same time. dudes nuts hahahA. NEVER will a chalupa go underfilled again...

7. cmon pookie, lets burn dis mutha fucka dowwwwn :hello:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuPPA4wcj2Q]Harold & Kumar: Let's burn this motherfucker down - YouTube[/ame]

8. Imagine if you owned that establishment, or if you worked there. All those people lost a job because some degenerate fucktard wanted revenge. Sad, not funny.

9. I guess he didn't get twice the beef, so he gave them some of his own 'beef.'

10. Me: "holy fuck that's crazy man" Wait..... oh...this was in the South..never mind, just another day in the south :p:laughing:

11. Out of all the things he could have picked that was defiantly the best reason. A

12. I'd hate to be a cashier that short changed him..

13. Yeah, and imagine you didn't get any fire insurance, that would suck~

14. This man is a revolutionary and a hero...but what meat was he actually talking about...I didn't know taco bell sold any products with actual meat

15. yeah its bad but it serves as a wake up call. I know almost ALL of you have gone to a fast food place and gotten something that looks like it was thrown together without a single fuck being given. Tired of having them just throwing my shit together, if they were making a taco for their mother you KNOW that shit would be pro

16. I don't expect a 5 star dining experience when eating at tacobell...

You must be a low quality troll.

17. Dude honestly, it doesn't upset you when they have a picture of a 5 star meal then serve you a bag filled with what looks like shit? I've gone to a few burger places and gotten a burger so shitty i didn't even wanna eat it. the cheese has dried , the bun is hanging off the side of the meat, theres 3 pickles piled ontop of eachother.. i understand its fast food but its still FOOD. no matter what the establishment, if your getting paid to make people food, ATLEAST make it look somewhat delectable.

18. We are serious about our meat down here, y'all. :devious:

19. Bet you 5 bucks it was rebuilt in like a week. But all "new" Taco Bell.