Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man Re-discovers fire?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ossger, May 11, 2011.

1. #1 ossger, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    So I just managed to completely detangle a crazy ass set of wires and plug the power adapter for my cable digital converter to operate while listening to DSOTM. All while blazed on the dankest bud this part of the east coast has seen in a while. Dammit now ima watch some family guy!

Sorry I'm just super high thought it would be awesome to put into words from a newbish poster but somewhat experienced toker.

EDIT: The title might be a bit much haha sorry I felt like i had for a second b.c. i was so high

2. Have fun :D Shit busts me up every episode.

3. Watch some Futurama and south park instead :p That humancentipad episode had my cracking up.

4. omg humancentipad was so messed up!

5. #5 Demoorelizer91, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Are you going to at least take me to dinner before you FUCK ME!?!?!?

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO2hoJ50vtY]YouTube - South Park Humancentipad (Funniest Part)[/ame]

7. boo embedding disabled on that video.
    But haha cartman is such a fat "ass fuck"