Man pleads guilty, 14 tons of MJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Seargent, Jan 21, 2010.

1. This dudes going away for at least, the next like, 400 years. Goddamn prohibition

2. They'll label the value of that 14tons at 87 billion dollars. Betcha.:cool:

3. damn. under AB 390 california would have made $22.4M in tax dollars.

28,000 pounds= 448,000 ounces. $50 tax on 448,000 ounces is $22,400,000.

seems like its california's loss on this one.

4. Jesus shit it's like some sort of inane 'everybody fails' situation. Stuff like this should never, ever happen.

5. fuck if i had 14 tons of MJ, i would try to OD as hard as possible.

I would probably pass out after fatty number 5 lol.

6. I was reading in another article a doggy alerted...

Just some Mule .. and some federal prosecutor strutting like a peacock they took down this bozo. Probably in fed prison in life.

Sad and pathetic.

7. Hmm. I'm from Ontario. Hope there isn't a suden spike in price. All the great deals have been well great.

Stupid rain.

8. Okay how big of a fatty are you talking?
    Mind you this is only 12 million grams...

9. It really kind of makes me mad just thinking that eventually all those cops are going to just put it all into a large pile and "destroy" it. My roommate's gf's dad is a cop in a fairly large town and every year at some time they pile all of the MJ confiscations into a big pile and stand around watching it...probably getting all the birds around blazed out of their minds.

10. "Uhhh, thats not mine? Dont know how it got there.....:confused:

11. Better Defense, I just drive the trucks.

12. it was more of a, "lets see how much i can smoke until i pass out or OD since i have 14 tons of weed and dont really have to worry about running out" scenario.

not a "roll as much as i can into a fatty" scenario

13. #33 T3XAs T0K3r, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010

My exact point, only 5 fatties to pass out?

Edit: No diss intended, i just think you can do more man!

14. guy should have just pled ignorance. do drivers have to know what it is they're hauling? i mean, if it's something like hazzardous chemicals or something dangerous like that, yeah... but, if it's not something dangerous do they have to know?

15. ^^^^ If you were a truck driver and knew you are responsible for the cargo your carrying until it is off loaded from your vehicle i think you too would check and see if 14 tons of bud or just soap was riding in your trailer. The driver had to have known what he was hauling...

16. If you had 14 tons of mj how could you possible store it? That shit is going to last you the rest of your life :p

17. unless he bargains with the D.A and rats out his friends, then hes gonna be doing more then 35 years.. i know people that went away for 20 years for having 2+ lbs..

18. Watch this vid! 30.1 gram joint shit is insane

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw1P-izcU1c]YouTube - HUGE 30.01 JOINT[/ame]

19. #39 Miklelottesen, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    With my current use, 14 tons would last me 23333 years :eek:

20. Give me 6 on my own and ill pound that mother fucker :hello: