man on the moon pmsl

Discussion in 'General' started by norfolkn-chance, Nov 16, 2009.

1. In my opinion man landing on the moon in 1969 is a load of bollox,Correct me if any one thinks im wrong,but the cons far out weigh the pros.Kennedy said he wanted to have an american man on the moon by the end of the 60s ,so that was in 1961 and they just about made it,9 yrs,Its goin to take ten years to get back there,have we advanced backwards in space travel looks like it.MAN ON THE MOON PMSL

2. im watching the space shuttle lift off live on tv right now :eek:

3. Probaly a light trick,the 1st one was like a terrible b movie all they needed was john Wayne and hey you had a right blockbuster.

4. :confused: GTFO!

5. Man on the Moon Norfolk-n-Chance pmsl

Attached Files:

6. Hm, some random guy on the internet thinks that the landing was faked, yet doesn't present any clear evidence? You convinced me!

7. Yes, actually, as far as traveling to the moon NASA has lost ground.

Wired Science . Space Junkyard | PBS

Wired Science . Video: Space Junkyard | PBS

8. You cannot be serious man,take a look at Neil Armstrong hes a recluse the film work is diabolical could have done a better job myself,looks like Blue Peter made the landing shuttle pmsl

9. It was swamp gas
    /thread

10. Lol.
    It wasn't swamp gas, it was HOT AIR BALLOONS OK

11. God. The one place on this earth I thought people were slightly sane - who am I kidding?

12. Myth busters has definitively solved this for all time.

It is the highest form of authority on the internet.

13. You think the government would be able to keep a secret that long?

They couldnt even keep fucking watergate a secret.

Cmon pal, the government is a mess, they cant keep secrets for shit.

14. Okay Señor Straw, do you disagree? And if so, what are your grounds and evidence for disagreement?

15. We don't know if the moon landing was real or fake. I personally think it's fake, but I have no proof of that so its not worth arguing. Why argue something if u have no hard evidence for your case?

16. I thought we bounced lasers off the moon all of the time?

We have 35mm film pictures of the earth . . . from the moon.

We have tons of satellites in space (man-made) that orbit the earth every day (hence satellites), I don't think a moon landing is too far-fetched.

:eek:

17. lol ^ ur funny

...i'm not even going to bother

18. they kinda left proof, there's a fuckin flag up there.......