Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr.Rager

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Euphoric Toker, Oct 30, 2010.

1. i already have it. ain't nothing special i'm not really a fan of cudi he's not that good and barley even raps on this album. he would be nothing without his producer.

2. I thought it was an amazing album, better than his first. He says it himself that hes not a rapper anymore so you can't really judge him on his rapping really. 10/10

3. Such a stupid title. I will give it a listen though. I liked his first album but I don't see him as some "stoner Messiah" like some people do. He's good, but he's not that good

4. Album is garbage

5. I've always loved Kid Cudi. Definitely one of my favorite artists. I'm extremely excited for the new album, and for the collab album he's mentioned.

6. I torrented the album this morning. Im enjoying it so far. 8.5/10:smoke:

7. the album is good, "trapped in my mind" is the best song.

8. i liked his first album, this one not so much. doesn't have the same feel good beats like the first and the lyrics were never really that awe inspiring in the first place. i know all the cudi fanboys will be talking about this for months upon months.

9. It's a great album. Motm1>>>motm2 in my honest opinion. But that doesn't mean motm2 isn't great, it is. Trapped in my mind is my favorite song on the album.

10. Yea its okay, wish he'd rap more but oh well. Ill be bumpin it a couple months.

11. can't even call cudi a rapper anymore

and cage being on this album makes me :wtf:

and his live performances are going to be horrible...

12. i got the whole thing and i really am disappointed. tried to listen to it in the car while blazing and just couldnt. nothing like the end of day. had to put wiz back on.

13. Nobody else thinks the album title is really fucking stupid? :laughing:

Remember when you were in elementary school, and you would have to write random stories about whatever? I'd be willing to bet money almost every kid in the world wrote a story called "The Legend of _______"

14. I liked his mixtape and his first album, but this album was pretty brutal. Apparently he's trying to become a "rockstar" or some shit. Someone should let him know that some people don't have the voice for it and that it takes time to learn guitar, you can't just pick it up and be good.

It's a shame because I really did like him.

15. yea man its a shame, he def should rap more on this, i hope he does not continue this shit. Some of the songs are just repetitive him just singing with no rapping man!

big let down. i take back what i said.:(:mad: