Man of Steel The Darkest hour

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Realmattmatt, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Ok! I know that's not the official name but we all know it's coming! The next two years of "superhero" movies are gonna be epic! Thoughts? I'm "new" to GCMay good buds be with you!

2. Yeah they might be I see it like this, right now the superhero genre is booming but I see it as eventually the general public will grow tired of it.Also future superhero films are gonna be so Heavily CGI people are gonna get tired.Epic? Maybe..

3. Yes CGI is already heavy in all action movies. The technology is only getting better. I was referring to the line up like TMNT, Captain America, new superman vs batman (will be epic),X-men. I'm sure there will be more rumors of Ant-man and justice league kick off. Also comic movies have been around along time I don't see them going anyway. There is a chemtrail in my underwear!May good buds be with you!

4. I agree with Skywalker and CGI isn't as big as it was in past Superhero Films.Look at The Amazing Spiderman 2 they fucking CGI his suit and half the movie looks like CGI.In Man Of Steel I  got tired of the whole Superman vs Zod CGI fight Idk...But I won't be surprised if the general public does get tired of it.Comic movies didn't even come out every year like they do now and we didn't have Superhero films in the past like The Avengers 

5. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superhero_filmYes they have just about every year since 1987 some even before that. IMO CGI is badass. I will say they are coming out more frequent but only because the technology is here were in the past you had restrictions. They couldn't do on screen what they could on paper. Now they can plus I remember watch corny movies with strings and zip up costumes. (lol)CGI in no way breaks the fourth wall to me. I also forgot amazing spidey 2 is near with the CGI rhino. There is a chemtrail in my underwear!May good buds be with you!

6. Yeah CGI here and there dont bother me but throughout the whole film? No..I hope they dont do everything CGI in Batman vs Superman I know it will have CGI definitely but I just dont want it to be like Batman and Wonder Woman's costume are CGI and the whole city is CGI

7. [quote name="Skywalker298" post="19453004" timestamp="1391363296"]Yeah CGI here and there dont bother me but throughout the whole film? No..I hope they dont do everything CGI in Batman vs Superman I know it will have CGI definitely but I just dont want it to be like Batman and Wonder Woman's costume are CGI and the whole city is CGI[/quote] I understand but let me just say, limits must be push for great things to happen!There is a chemtrail in my underwear!May good buds be with you!

8. [quote name="flashrobin" post="19452684" timestamp="1391359247"]I agree with Skywalker and CGI isn't as big as it was in past Superhero Films.Look at The Amazing Spiderman 2 they fucking CGI his suit and half the movie looks like CGI.In Man Of Steel I got tired of the whole Superman vs Zod CGI fight Idk...But I won't be surprised if the general public does get tired of it.Comic movies didn't even come out every year like they do now and we didn't have Superhero films in the past like The Avengers [/quote] Man of steel and Amazing Spider-Man was IMO two of the best comic movies to date. Man of steel gets better every time I watch it. It's was all around great movie. To me saying CGI this or that is like watching a movie going that's not real umm I know but that's way they are movies. There is a chemtrail in my underwear!May good buds be with you!

9. Sent from my DROID3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. This is what made the first two Nolan Batman movies so great, Nolan hated using CGI so a lot of the movie was done without it. ie. the tunnel chase scene in TDK was filmed without CGI instead using 1/3 models

11. Batman is easy to do no CGI he has no powers beyond human money lol. That's why it's been done so much earlier than say Watchmen.There is a chemtrail in my underwear!May good buds be with you!

12. Well I guess it honestly doesn't matter to me as long as the CGI is done right and not poorly than Im all for it

Also I wouldn't say epic,good maybe but I doubt its gonna be epic.The Avengers was epic if thats not epic idk what is

13. [quote name="flashrobin" post="19453567" timestamp="1391370819"]Well I guess it honestly doesn't matter to me as long as the CGI is done right and not poorly than Im all for itAlso I wouldn't say epic,good maybe but I doubt its gonna be epic.The Avengers was epic if thats not epic idk what is[/quote]Totally agree and Avengers Age of Ultron will be out in the next two years also. Robo Cop too! Them plus the movies I named already equals epic to me.There is a chemtrail in my underwear!May good buds be with you!

14. You mean next year,I dont understand why everybody is so happy about Robocop unless your like a 90's guy or 80's guy or whatever I think it came out someone back then...I think lol..

15. [quote name="flashrobin" post="19453825" timestamp="1391374108"]You mean next year,I dont understand why everybody is so happy about Robocop unless your like a 90's guy or 80's guy or whatever I think it came out someone back then...I think lol..[/quote]My OP said the next two years of movies will be epic. Did it come off different?There is a chemtrail in my underwear!May good buds be with you!

16. Avengers 2 comes out next year

17. #17 Realmattmatt, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    [quote name="Skywalker298" post="19454989" timestamp="1391388728"]Avengers 2 comes out next year[/quote]That's in the next to years because it's next year. I meant from now till 2016 the movies within that period.There is a chemtrail in my underwear!May good buds be with you!

18. Is that supposed to be you in your avatar?

19. #19 Realmattmatt, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    [quote name="Skywalker298" post="19455112" timestamp="1391390366"]Is that supposed to be you in your avatar?[/quote]Lol it is me!? Why does that matter?There is a chemtrail in my underwear!May good buds be with you!

20. Idk I was smoking earlier and I kept staring at it and it looked pretty damn funny.