Man Of Steel (2013)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Tihspeed, Jun 25, 2012.

1. #1 Tihspeed, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    [​IMG]
    A child sent to Earth from a dying planet is adopted by a couple in rural Kansas. Posing as a journalist, he uses his extraordinary powers to protect the his new home from an insidious evil.
    Director:

Zack Snyder
    Writers:

David S. Goyer (screenplay), David S. Goyer (story), and 3 more credits »
    Stars:

Henry Cavill, Russell Crowe and Amy Adams

russell crow is jor-el... and Kevin Costner is his dad on earth...

stoked....

I love superman.... my middle son's name is Kal-El, so yeah... super fan

2. [​IMG]

whoa... totally geeking out... hope this is good... the director is the same guy from 300

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

bad guy must be a chick???? look at that rack

4. First thing I noticed was the bulge....

5. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']First thing I noticed was the bulge....[/quote]

I don't know If i would have advertised that bit..... especially with dude in your name

6. Lol, I don't mind people thinking im gay, doesn't effect me at all.

7. hope this movie is dope.. christopher nolan producing so he saved one dc franchise heres to hoping he saves another

8. #10 kush70, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    looks like another retarded un-necessary reboot

9. I think im done with super hero movies for a few years.

10. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']I think im done with super hero movies for a few years.[/quote]

I second that. I'll just wait for it on dvd...

11. I'm very excited for this movie. They have to nail the loneliness of the character as well as giving him something to punch eventually. I'm hoping that this will be a good movie. At least stylistically, they are on the right track building the dichotomy between Jor-El and Pa Kent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ]Man of Steel Official Teaser Trailer #1 - Superman Movie - Russell Crowe V.O. (2013) HD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_VRP5q1Zow&feature=relmfu]Man of Steel Official Teaser Trailer #2 - Superman Movie - Kevin Costner V.O. (2013) HD - YouTube[/ame]

12. I like the trailer. Why is there Lord of the Rings music in it though?

13. this movie looks stupid and will blow asshole. love superman but this looks like crap (like wrath of titans and other similar movie)

14. Looks pretty good to me.

What got me psyched the most about this movie... other than the fact Snyder is directing it and Nolan is producing it... is the creators said that they are trying to go for the feel and the theme like the feel of the Superman "red son" arc and the death of superman arc. Those are two of my favorite superman series ever.