Man,my 'friend' is becoming annoying. *Sigh*

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JaCkT794, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Whatup guys and gals, hope your having a great evening.

So the story is, one of my friends was fine, chillin, became my dealer for a while, quite a nice and reasonable dude. So he asks me for my phone number, im like, why not? He's chill.

So that was a few weeks ago, but ever sinse, he's been calling me non stop. an example is this;

Me: Hello?
    Him: Yeah, wanna buy some grass Jack
    Me: Nah, im broke man, ill buy some in a few days, bout an eighth, yeah?
    Him: Sure

*Few hours later*

Me: Hello?
    Him: Yeah, hows it going jack, wanna pickup?
    Me: Cant man, already said im broke

(He)*Hang up*

About 4 hours later the same shit happens, i keep getting these calls non stop, he was quite a chill dude, not wanting to say anything to him, but, he's been pranking me, pretending to be other people, etc

Man, im in college, (Dont worry im over 18 ;)) iv got important shit coming up soon, and this guys fucking following me and phoning me non stop, 5 times a day?

I hang up on him most of the time, what else should i do? Sorry if i seem to be a lil bitch or owt, just its real annoying, etc

cheers

2. just tell him to stop fucking calling you cause he's pissing you off

easy as that

3. Unless he's your only connect tell him you quit smoking and don't pick up his calls. He will stop eventually. If you really can't take his calls just block his number.

4. thanks guys, he's not my only connect, just my main one, and his shit is, fucking awesome

But the calls are just fucked up:rolleyes::smoking:

5. If you don't want to lose him as a connect consider getting stuff from him through a third party, so you don't directly deal with him.

6. yeah, ill try to, ill ask him nicely to quit with the calls

thanks

7. Go go google voice....

8. xanax bars

9. maybe he has a crush on you.

flirt a little and see if you can score some for free

10. Sounds like a fucking freak.

11. hahaha, this sounds like the truth

12. naw, he's straight

I like pussy to much to care for dick:p:hello::smoking:;)

13. you never know, he could be one of those closet homos.

and i never said anything about playing with his dick, just give him a smile and a wink and see if you get some free drugs.

worst case scenario he'll think you're gay and stop calling you.

14. Is he on Xanax 24/7? that would explain why he doesn't remember that he called you asking if you wanted to buy some...just don't answer his calls..

15. Yeah just don't pickup and if he asks why just say you left your phone upstairs or something

16. win/win situation in my book, i say go for it

17. hes addicted to crack, he needs his money NOW!

18. yeah, i was kinda thinkin he needs money, thats why he's callin me non stop. Whatever :mad::cool:

19. give some friends who need weed his number so they call him and keep him busy.

20. The calls worth the good weed?

I say go for it (flirting thing) you got nothing to lose

except for some dignity....:rolleyes: