Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man love the world...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KreenAkrore, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Why so much fighting, and so much bullshit going on. We need true peace.

I will wait for that day.

2. you'll die waiting.

3. We need whirled peas!

4. Just enjoy it and spread relevant knowledge.

5. Not gonna happen. There would be nothing better but it's not gonna happen. People are fucked up man and it will always be that way

6. I believe your thinking of "Utopia"... you know? That thing that doesn't exist? We just gotta figure out a way to sort through the bullshit

7. Humans are beyond the point of achieving peace. Make yourself and those close to you happy/peaceful instead, it's a lot easier.

8. Why do you call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere, yet call it hemorrhoid when its in your ass?

9. Even if there was 10 people left on Earth there still wouldn't be peace.

10. Wishful thinking I think Zizzy said it best, make those around you happy/peaceful. Achieve it one way or another.

11. [quote name='"Zizzy"']Humans are beyond the point of achieving peace. Make yourself and those close to you happy/peaceful instead, it's a lot easier.[/quote]

That's the best you can do sadly :( you said it the best man thank you for putting it in perspective which I strangely never could

12. Peace doesnt exist.

Theres never gonna be peace, im sorry. People just naturally dislike other people for the smallest reasons. Just the way it is.

OP you ask why cant there be peace, but if every human in the world was an exact duplicate of you, there still wouldnt be peace.

13. C'mon, Boss, don't be so truthful...

Whenever I notice how hate filled the world has become I just sit back, roll a joint, and say "Fuck 'em. They'll realize how fruitless their hatred is when they're dying."

14. Why cant all girls be California