Man lives in home for a week... without the family knowing.

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Dec 29, 2008.

1. i woulda whooped his fuckin ass...thats creepy

2. Lmao.

Poor Stanley just wanted an iPod, some juice boxes and a place to chill with his new laptop

This is priceless

3. fucking hell..

most bizzare shit ive ever heard

4. wtf man I would be freaked out if I found a ***** living in my attic... I would be more paranoid than I already am, thats for sure.

5. Thats realy creapy

6. Hehehehhe he made a list of all the things he took called "Stanley's CHristmas List" what a creep.

7. Sometimes I think about installing a motion sensitive camera to check who visits my house when I'm gone.

8. That's nuts. Similar story:

A friend of mine once came home to find a homeless guy sleeping on his couch with a plate of food and the TV on. When he and his friends woke him up and confronted him the bum got up and went into the basement without saying anything, so they followed him down there, naturally. They followed him to a closet pretty far back in the basement and found four more homeless dudes all trying to sleep. One of the home owners had a pistol on him, and needless to say, all the squatters got the fuck out of there real quick.

9. :eek: are you serious lol that is nuts.

10. Hahaha, that's funny as hell.

11. Thats crazy how did they get in break a window?

12. Yeah, the story is 100% true as far as I know.

They had to leave a door unlocked because not all of the guys had keys.

13. Aw, don't hijack this guys thread now.

[​IMG]

14. Wow..I've got to remember this trick if I'm ever homeless!

Now here's my question..the guy was living in the attic for a week, How did the lady not notice her toothbrush was missing? food, Tylenol, Tums I can all understand..but her toothbrush???

15. Squatting in a family home for more than a week and taking gifts and food? Good for that guy.