man killed by 23,000 spliffs

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by gogo, Mar 30, 2005.

1. old article. I saw that one here last year.

2. bs the autopsy guy musta just gotten stoned or lazy and put it up thier or waspayed, thats impossible i remember reading you need like 30 lbs of it in 20 mins to die or something i forget to many numbers lol

3. you need 40,000 times the amount that would get you high to kill you. so even if someone died of an od from weed, 40,000 hits? that's determination

4. ya it's horse poopie.

5. that's the way i wanna go :smoke:

p.s., before you could smoke enough to kill you, you'd simply pass out

6. Actually i just read that you would have to smoke 900 spliffs in one sitting to kill yourself.

good luck.

7. Would you really smoke that much in one session? If you would, would you be in the state of mind to enjoy it?

I heard that if you smoke 2x your body weight you'd OD (ex= you are 150 lbs youd have to smoke 300 lbs of grass) but if you think about it youd probably just suffocate yourself witht the smoke, or youd forget to breath or something...

kk

xOXoKristenXoxO

8. for the nteenth billion time

it has been proven time and time again that its an impossibility to OD from pot.

Although if someone wants to create a study to test this sign me up.

9. I have read in many cannabis books that state it is impossible to over dose on weed and it has been proven. Maybe the stuff that guy smoked was mixed with pcp or somthing, or that story is just total bs.

10. these stories are bollocks.

maybe, the man has smoked that many joints in his life.

there are a few stories like this, where the dead person simply tests positive for cannabis use, and they automatically say he overdosed.

remember: there is not a single death in all of history which has been attributed to cannabis use.

i think, if you smoked 100 in a day you might die of tar poisoning. but overdosing on THC is impossible.