Man... I'm either very lucky or very unlucky

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 95373, May 23, 2008.

1. This hasn't happened very recently, however a little while back me and my friends did some back tracking and finally counted it all up. It turns out that in the past 6-7 months, on average I talked to the police(normally while doing something illegal) about one to two times every two weeks or so.

It isn't always weed, and sometimes I'm not even doing anything illegal but for some reason the cops seem to be attracted to me. I think it's kind of bullshit it annoys the hell out me to tell you the truth. A small list for the curious;

Once when I was walking around at 4:00am with a bottle of vodka(I'm 19 btw)
    Numerous times I've had weed on me and they see me walking and pull me over because I look under 18(we have a curfew here)
    Another time I was driving a car, and I got pulled over for some bullshit(following to closely) and it was the ladies first traffic stop. I had 400$ worth of weed on me, and they searched the car and my friends.
    On atleast two occasions I had just finished smoking and put my bowl away in a hiding spot and been pulled over(on one of those occasions I semi yelled at an officer for suggesting I had illegal things in the car)

Those are just the prominent ones in my memory. Now I'm proud to say out of all these transgressions I've never been arrested, never had anything confiscated, and never had anything happen but still... damn. I think it's ridiculous that on average I speak to the police like 1.5 times every two weeks... that's some serious bullshit.

Have I been really lucky to not get caught? Or really unlucky to have been pulled over so many times...

Also sadly, all these incidents have left me MAD PARANOID, which is semi good because it keeps me on the lookout even though I've gotten away a couple of times, but at the same time it affects my psyche. Like if I even see a cop car while I'm driving(or walking)whether or not I have anything on me, I just get this feeling they're gonna pull me over and get me for something... ya know?

So what you think GC? Unlucky, or very lucky?(obv I'm very lucky for getting away but you know what I mean).

2. And now you have jinxed yourself.

3. doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is the definition of insanity

4. I'm not too big on jinxes... <_<

Also, I never said I wasn't crazy >_>

5. Crazy: a justification accepted by society at large. ;)

Just playing, but hey, be careful with words like that haha.

6. Lol, it doesn't bother me much. Shit, for all I know I am crazy. I mean I've taken those long looks at my life at a points of the viewing gone... WTF was I thinking? This is not to suggest I am really crazy or anything... I'm just saying... I might be :p