Man, I'm a mess-seedling help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LBH, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Below is a pic of the 1 (of 5) Pineapple express fem survivor.

What's her issue? little deformity on 1/2 of the 1st set and a brown tip on the big leaf

[​IMG]

2. what type of dirt are you useing?and have you given any fertilizer yet?also when are you watering it?

3. peat
    m/g gardening (w/white gnats, no extra charge,argh)
    bone meal
    blood meal
    perlite

no nutes

it just got it's first drink since placing the peat pod in this pot (2 days ago). I wait till it's totally dried out before re-watering

2 x 125w cfl dedicated to it

4. relax man,

it is very important to understand the stages of growth.
    your seedling first and foremost has sucessfully ended the germination process
    now it begins its life as a seedling. for about the next 13 days after the point that picture was taken nothing you can do as a grower will increase the ultimate yield
    of the plant yet, biology must do its work. once the cotyledons are lower and you start forming a leaf set you can start like 1/4 nutes and work your way up less is best. however you may want to consider purchasing some hid for the flowering time however until you can aquire it the cfl's should be enough light to veg

hope this helps
    teXas:hello:

5. yeah cant say much about miricle grow but ive seen people have good results with it,seedlings in my opinion should be kept in a high humidity enviroment mabey a little mist everyday would help i wait until at least 2 weeks into the veg stage before begining the nutes but everyones different .:smoking:

6. #6 Giggity Goo, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
    Mine started out like that and straightened themselves out in a week. Is your water pH balanced?

edit: forgot to mention i moved the lights away a bit and let the soil dry out.