Man..id have sex with...her..her..and her...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by zonked, Dec 27, 2008.

1. So I have been talking with some friends lately and we've been talking about who we would have sex with. Being a guy I have an endless list of women I would have sex with and EVERY guy I have ever met has had the same ideals about women. Basically the idea of "man I would do jessica...oh and beckey too man...oh did you see sara too? man I wanna have sex with all of them so bad". But my friends and I frequently wonder do women share the idea of basicly having sex with a complete stranger just because they're good looking? Do women have lists of men the would have sex with? Just something thats been on my mind for awhile..

Note: im only 19 and have never been "in love" or married so I guess it could have something to do with my age?

:wave:

2. Yah my friends and I comment on every hot guy we see, not necessarily saying I wanna have sex with him, but you know like I wanna bang the brains out of that dude until he's left stupid.

Hey, my Note's the same :wave:

3. How does a girl bang a guy exactly?

4. idk man, but being a guy i dont think i will ever grow out of it, neither will you.

5. They get on top for Snu-Snu!!:D

6. #6 xxamberxx01, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
    ha i walk around with my cousin and we point out any guys that we think are hot and talk about if they look like they would be good in bed or not. we dont have lists of people we want to fuck, we just say it as we go, "id paint his money green" or "damn i would have him in my bed any day, come back here baby"

7. You know ladies,

its perfectly okay to tell us these things

:p

8. When they're the ones in control.:)

9. I remember in highschool almost everyday someone in the group I chilled with would be sayin' some raunchy shit about one or more of the hot girls at the school. The girls would always end up with some random nickname used to refer to them based off one thing in their appearance. We ended up with a ton of nicknames that we used all the time (not always talking about fucking em). Some of the names were "brown bag", she had a brown bookbag everyday, "22", she would wear this green shirt with a big 22 like once a week, "Orange bitch", she was a redhead, "dimples bitch", she would wear shirts that showed off those lower back dimples some girls have used as thumb holders while in doggy, there were tons more I'm just too high to remember. :smoke:

10. my friends used to have these type of conversations at the lunch table in high school:laughing:
    there was a girl who one day came over to our table and expressed how she wished she could just have casual sex with whoever she felt like without being called a slut lol. i think everybody deep down is probably wishing they could have sex with the one's we find to be attractive. it's as simple as dang, she's pretty, i bet she would feel amazing:yummy:

11. Futurama FTW! lol

Yeah, I definitely stare at guys' butts. I dunno, I have a boy-butt thing :p
    [FYI: My boy friend's butt = Godly] ;3

12. its not slutty if your picky :D

13. ^Cute boy butts.

Standards FTW. :bongin:

14. That seems weird.
    My dick - my control.
    I've never experienced a girl taking over completely, well except with blowjobs.
    Even with a girl riding me I still thrust madly.

15. doggy... i make him stand still and i do all the work. he freakin loves it... that is complete control.. as long as ur guy behaves..... but yeah :D

16. Totally I SO agree. I think as women we need to take control of our sexual freedom and not care so much about what other people think. If you're comfortable with yourself, you have your own life, you make your own money, as single ladies you ARE allowed to make your own decisions regarding sexual partners. Just be safe.

I married the guy I gave my V card to and I waited a long time before that. It's really cool cuz he's not the jealous type and we can still joke around and tell each other who we think is hot if we're walking down the street or something. I mean, I know that he will forever look; doesn't mean he's unsatisfied with me, men are visual creatures. He can look and flirt all he wants. I know he's coming home to me and vice versa. I actually think it's hilarious when we're at the grocery store or something and some girl starts talking to him while I'm at the opposite end of the aisle. We just agree that if we're gonna flirt, the person better be hot :p.

17. You have control over doggy??
    Man that's cool, I want to have a girl do that to me sometime.
    That'd be so relaxing since most of the time I do enough work to consider myself a sex athlete.

18. according to my man.. its fuckin amazing.... only 2 body parts touching... its kinda like froggy only more comfortable :D

19. a lot of guys I know would be having a lot more sex if they knew how easy I, and other girls, secretly are. :devious:

20. ^^ I was SO confused when I saw that! Then I realized it was your sig, and I didn't know my avatar had blue nails...