Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man i was baked alive last night

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ColoradoToking, Apr 1, 2013.

1. So I was chillin with my friend then he bought an ounce and we smoked a total of 8 grams between 2 people in about 9 hours like 16 joints and like 15 bong rips. Have you guys ever been so baked that you just have NO fucking idea what's going on? Well this happened to me And my friend last night And we can't remember a damn thing! It's like the night was a fuckin dream you guys feel me?

2. I know exactly how you feel, I once smoked 4 grams by myself, I feel you.

3. lmao, i remember the first time i got baked, i rode my bike and it felt like i was inside a videogame. lol its hard to explain

4. I know what you mean. Everything feels super surreal and like you're in a dream. And things start moving in slow motion. Also, you can't remember what you did like 10 seconds ago and you start doing shit and don't know why you did it hahahah. Love it.

5. Lol my friends and i did the same thing, my friend bought a pound of bud and brought over a quarter ounce to smoke, but he was on "unmentionables" so he wasnt even smoking and said that me and my other buddy could just toke on it

We did an entire quarter ounce in bong rips between the two of us...

.. and I'm still not entirely sure what happened that night

6. i wish i still got high like that. once you blaze everyday, it becomes more generic. thats why you need to take tolerance breaks. i didnt smoke for 6 days then i got mad baked :bongin:

7. It truly is hard to explain how it feels to be baked but ya you can't remember shit the next day

8. thats the power of buddha!

9. Love Weed

10. Lol how do you get so baked to where you forget what happened? Almost makes it sound like alcohol, lol

11. Lol it's true. That first time you get mad baked is that special place you try to go always and barely ever get. It's like trying to repeat a great fucking dream, a mere illusion. Despite all that I enjoy smoking regularly. :smoking:

12. Same for me haha I had 3 fat joint with a friend, then I take a hit from the bong with the bowl full of yellow keif, was coughing for like 30 mins

13. Ive felt this before haha, i was at my high school and we were passing around like 10 one gram joints and we smoked them all, i closed my eyes and i felt like i was doing backflips in space. I had to go inside the school and go to the patio and just put my head down. I then walked home for what seemed like an hour, but when i got home i felt like i was at school like 2 minutes ago. I fell asleep at 5:30 in the afternoon and woke up at 9 in the morning :eek:

14. i've been so high i felt drunk. had such little control over my thoughts and time was going by like it was skipping

15. i got pretty drunk and stoned the other night. i was so faded that my eyes were mad low and just accidently closing lol. havent been that fucked up in a while

16. i love to get baked and ride a motorcycle
    i used to have a 07' ninja but had to sell it .

17. I remember when I first started, I was at my dealers house. She was fucking awesome, so I went over to get a gram and she asked me if I wanted to chill. I said sure, so she got out some wraps and started packing. I was there for five hours, straight smoking, and I couldn't even walk.

Then these three girls walked in. That's all I remember.

18. I remember picking up and smoking with my friends after a couple months sober...I took a couple hits and I was gone...it was like I was punched in the face. I knew what was going on but just felt really out of it at the same time. Had a headache too and slept it off, woke up feeling amazing haha