Man, i love college, anyone else agree??

Discussion in 'General' started by Retroshark, Sep 26, 2007.

1. I love college, not many parties but on my floor, about average one person in each room (1 of 2) tokes.. and if there's a room that doesn't, there's another with 2 that do, so it's about even. :)

2. sounds kinda like where i am.. except maybe 1/8th of the school smokes.. just all upperclassmen and im in the dorms :(

3. maaannn.

last night i realized that my first major project in my cermaics studio was due today. luckily i was on duty in the main studio and could sneak my work into my office to finnish it. i had it done for the 8.20am critique and i got a pretty good response. i stupidly said id go second and the first person to present probably had the best piece out of the class. i felt like an idiot trying to explain my concept and most people had little to say about the work. oh well. my teacher was also pretty harsh, and he said a few things that sort of upset me, because i took a certain route with the way i finnished the piece, he said it could have been done "better" and i thought it was just fine. i guess thats how art is though.

on the upside, i had an amazing walk to class today. it was raining and the sound of the rain on my umbrella was soothing, and i was pretty stoned.

now im back at home, i smoked a bowl, waiting for Jdylan (from this board) to come over to chill for a while, and i got work at 6, followed by a session at my friends appartment at like 10.30

4. the work sucks, but i just get it out of the way and make up by getting fuckin crunk after words. can't go wrong with tons of parties and dope ass girls.

5. I LOVE college. I'm only in my 4th week, but so far its been the best time of my life.
    Parties every single weekend all weekend, girls, booze, girls. What more could you ask for.

:hello:eric:hello: