man i have good bad luck

Discussion in 'General' started by Retroshark, Nov 28, 2007.

1. so today as i was driving home from my class at 12.20, i was idling at a stop sign with my foot on the clutch, car in 1st gear when all of a sudden the car bucks forwards and stalls out. i instantly knew what had happened, my clutch line popped off, as usual.

so i called the AAA and proceeded to get honked and yelled at by every driver who passed me. please.

so anyway, about 10 minutes later, of course a cop came. whiel i was in the previous class, my friend had given me his vial of acid and sugar cubes to look after, and it sat in my bag the whole time, while a cop was feet away standing talking to me. i wasnt really scared of anything happening or anything, but it was a funny thing to happen.

dumb cop had no idea!

2. I don't think he was that terribly dumb. Of course he had no idea. If I was a cop and someone popped a clutch, my first reaction is not "hey I bet he has acid in his backpack." :)

3. Yup exactly. :D

I wish I could get my hands on some vials or cubes. :(

[​IMG]

4. man thats crazy, but you know it could have been worse. good to see it ended up alright besides the clutch n everything. Better than gettin busted with a vial of acid, that would be super bad luck

5. yep much better. but now, im completetly happy beyond beleif, i just got a call that there is a chance i can get more white motorolas, the best rolls ive ever had, tomorrow. this is fucking outrageous, i didnt think id ever get to eat another one of those rolls!

6. I, myself, try to stay as far away as felony possession as I can. Not that I won't occasionally do stuff like that, but still, I never make it a habit and there is no way I will take drugs that carry an instant felony charge with them out of the house. I simply value voting and firearms too much.

7. Hey, good luck there :) Something similar happened to me once, my buddy and I were going to another city to pick up a few oz of shwag from this random for cheap. On the way back his car broke down on the motorway, and while waiting for the AA a screw pulls up. Never suspected a thing :D

8. yep, lucky my car had major air fresheners, i know i hotboxed that shit recently.